Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

door-to-door booby exams.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Jimmy Jump, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Jimmy Jump

Jimmy Jump Member

ha.

Beware the door-to-door free breast exam guy
    76-year-old Florida man arrested after two women take him up on the offer

Reuters
    Updated: 9:33 p.m. ET April 20, 2006

MIAMI - A 76-year-old man claiming to be a doctor went door-to-door in a Florida neighborhood offering free breast exams and was charged with sexually assaulting two women who accepted the offer, police said Thursday.

One woman became suspicious after the man asked her to remove all her clothes and began conducting a purported genital exam without donning rubber gloves, investigators said.

The woman then phoned the Broward County Sheriff's Office, and the suspect fled. He was arrested at another woman's apartment in the same Lauderdale Lakes neighborhood on Wednesday, a sheriff's spokesman said.

The white-haired suspect, Philip Winikoff, carried a black bag and claimed to be visiting on behalf of a local hospital.

"He told the woman that he was in the neighborhood offering free breast exams," sheriff's spokesman Hugh Graf said in a statement.

At least two women, both in their 30s, let him into their homes, and he fondled and sexually assaulted them, the investigators said.

Winikoff was not a doctor, Graf said. He worked as a shuttle driver for an auto dealership.

Copyright 2006 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters.

© 2006 MSNBC.com

URL: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12409277/

im bored.

2. *PROTOCOL*

*PROTOCOL* Elite Member

This guy needs to get on 12oz, so I can give him props! The women should be arrested for being so dumb.

3. guerillaeye

guerillaeye Senior Member

that is.. how you say... kickass

4. 1/4FareMetrocard

1/4FareMetrocard 12oz Loyalist

5. FRESHJEANJIVE

FRESHJEANJIVE New Jack

yea for real. arrest the lady,fucking dumbass..
    they where talkin about this on jay leno

6. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

It sounds to me like everyone involved made some stupid decisions.

7. Jimmy Jump

Jimmy Jump Member

ha! seriously though.

*loneliness probaly had a part in it too. awwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2006
  8. Avancier2

Avancier2 Senior Member

Damn, shuttle driver for an auto dealership. At my dealership all we get as shuttle drivers are these old retired white guys with white hair. One of them was kinda creepy and I could see him doing some shit like this.

9. Thought Wrong

Thought Wrong Member

YEA!

Those two lonely bitches shouldve kept to themselves.

10. Self

Self New Jack

Arrested!??! If i was a cop i'd probably let him go with a warning for coming up with such a slick plan for fondling so chicks tits! And he'd probably end up being my grand father.

That mans my hero.

11. Thought Wrong

Thought Wrong Member

12. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew

13. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

I don't know..My roommate has been talking about getting his prostate checked..I just might let this homo in..

14. paintfetish

paintfetish Member

yeah, those women are dumb.

"wait, something's up. you're not using gloves!"

please bitch! the fact that house call doctors went out with the depression didn't tip you the fuck off?!

15. rattleytins

rattleytins Member

o my god is that true?

stupid women, the policeman who picked up to her must have been holdin back all his laughter lol! i bet he put her on loudspeaker so all the boys could have a laugh.

might try that though,
    but I, will remember my latex gloves, so theres no flaw in my plan!

mwuhahahaha!!!