Dooooood! It's 4/20......man!

Gunm

Ugh, I do not know why i always made such a big deal out of this in high school....the scary part is that there are grown adults that think this is the best day of the year

"Like....I normally smoke weed but today it takes on a special significance for me dooood"

As if smoking today is going to get you higher than it normally would.:scrambled:

I don't mind weed but i do mind people that elevate it to this level of spiritual transcendance(sp?) or just use it as an excuse not to do shit.

Whatever......it's Hitlers birthday all these hippie jerks and teenagers are celebrating anyway today

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah my neighbor came over at 12:01 last night and asked if I wanted to hit a blunt with him and his boys

obviously cause it just turned 4/20

I actually thought it was a little humorous cause I used to do the same shit when I was his age

Guest nutsonmychin!

a)i love b-legit.

b) i dont celebrate hitlers birthday

c) i stay high of the granddaddy

d) my cuticle is really bugging me

^^^

I had a roomate once that kicked her bf to the curb and that jerk stayed in our living room for weeks. ALways bitched about not having money yet still had all kinds of cash on hand to be able to buy bags of weed everyday.

I don't mind puffing nopw and again but generally only when I am having sex or being a bum at my house.

Definately not something I like to indulge in out in public.

I don't smoke' date=' and don't really care who does, but as my asian loving homie Lens said, I can't stand the muthafuckas that make herb their life. It's like come on, you're not Bob Marley, corny muthafucka[/quote']

I smoke mad weed and since I started I don't think I have done the whole 420 thing once. People that go off on rants about "god put this on the planet.....blah blah blah" "pot is my life" are beyond annoying...but it goes both ways with alchohol & everything else.... how many threads on this place do we get a week of "i'm drunk" "you fave alocholz dood?!?!?!?!" etc. etc.? Basically.......what I trying to say is anybody who's life is soley about getting drunk/stoned/coked out/ smacked out/dipped out/ whatevas is fucking gay.