donuts

honkyartist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Make mine Krispy Kreme

Bro, you are way too paranoid. Don't you realize that if they really wanted to get you, they'd just get a Court order and force 12oz.'s ISP to give up your location? There ain't so such thing as privacy or security on this Internet. If you are afraid of being backtracked, don't post to start with, and nobody will ever know you're such a daring outlaw. Personally, I don't think they give a shit. If you get popped in a Yard with the can in your hand, then they got you dead to rights. Other than that, it's a free-for-all.

hope kabar's right...anybody got a donut and some coffee? gotta go catch me some real criminals, like rapists, child molesters, osama bin laden, the crazy bitch who put her baby in the microwave. if cops do give a shit, i hope they realize they're wasting just as much tax money as we are. check that, writers and cops have something in common!!

Personally, I think that if the po-po's are watching this thing it would be to get more of a genral understanding of what artists are where. and what type of surfaces and spots are being flicked, so that in the future they'd know what's up. but i dont predict that the police take this site as seriously as most grafheads do. they're out flicking our tags,throws, and pieces, tring to get footprints. really you shouldnt make that big of a deal out of five-oh watching this site, i'd be more concerned with how many toys are biting your alphabet, and how we as writers need to keep switching up our spots and styles.

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

hope kabar's right...anybody got a donut and some coffee? gotta go catch me some real criminals, like rapists, child molesters, osama bin laden, the crazy bitch who put her baby in the microwave. if cops do give a shit, i hope they realize they're wasting just as much tax money as we are. check that, writers and cops have something in common!!

Kabar is right. If they wanted you they would have you. Its as simple as that boys and girls

paranoia and being safe shouldnt be overlooked some bulls will try and apprehend you. You guys know the infamous case of the l.a. writer who was nabbed because his whereabouts were listed online

hopefully all of you are wise enough to cover your tracks

online and trackside.

Archived