dont you remember your rookie days

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH

well i always came to this bpard .. but never regestered.. so i saw all the treatments dumb asses got.. anyway so after a while i regestered.. and i kepyt a low profile.. you know .. like all i would say was "nice post" ahahah i dunno then i forgot a few of my passwerds annd userneames and now im here

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i went through a few names before ol'bojangles arrived. i hated when noone one respond to my rookie ass.

Guest serpent of the light

i'ma junior member which is kind of like a senior in high school but not really. because i'm not getting laid either way.

Guest im not witty

ive been here for two and a half years, with 4 different names, i never post but i look at this site every day. no one knows who i am, and i couldnt care less. being a rookie is more gangsta than blabbin off at every topic. low profile, down low. whut whut!

i am lame. hate me with vigilence eternal!!!

Guest blood as ink

i was a rookie a few months ago...i'm now a member...god i need to get the fuck out more.

:o :o :o

Originally posted by cmeup

it was when i was a weeeeeeeee lad alrighty...

i used to talk alotta shit.... i still think it was funny, and most took it tha wrong way...

that pretty much somes it up. i grew up alot since then i know that much.

teaser<~

I remember you, you posted up a pic of yer first piece in like a bedroom, with you sat in front of it, holding a phone to your ear with you hat on sideways................................do you still have that pic?

Originally posted by cmeup

it was when i was a weeeeeeeee lad alrighty...

i used to talk alotta shit.... i still think it was funny, and most took it tha wrong way...

that pretty much somes it up. i grew up alot since then i know that much.

teaser<~

those were the days, werent they?

tease be pissin off the locals :lol:

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by platapie

i got a grip of post but no one remembers me. fuck me

HAHAHA, i remember you dude.

You posted some harsh comment on my first(ridiculous) thread.

How could i forget you?

Its funny cause i think we all remember first the people that replied in our first thread, for the first two months i could only remember, Platapie, Pilau hands and footsoldier.

Archived