Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dont you just love long weekends?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Apr 1, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

a weekend summary by TT Boy.

i dont knwo about you, but i had a long weekend because of easter and whatnot, so like my previous post said, i went to the mountains, and damn i had a good time, maybe it was because of the fact that i knew i had no work for 3 days, or maybe it was just all the beer i consumed from the drive up to the drive back. but having 3 days off is the greatest thing ever, now i will proceed to ramble off about what i did, so feel free to stop reading if you dont want to know about my weekend. some may know i have a curfew, but on the weekend, i managed to avoid it and go out and have a fucking amazing time, i swear mountain towns are the best, japanese, british tourists and drunk locals makes for fun. going to clubs, getting trashed as fuck, making fun of my friends for hitting on/ sleeping with the local dirtballs, (princesses i mean, yeah princesses...) getting lost in the town with someone i just met, going to hotel parties not knowing a single person there, stealing bud from nerds, getting kicked out, getting punched in the nose, trying to paint passenger trains but losing your paint god knows where, stumbing home, turning down one night stands from girls i just met, sitting in hot tubs at 5 am while its snowing watching hockey games, gettiing stuck in blizzards on the way home and playing poker and drinking whisky in the truck, fuck theres nothing like a long fucking weekend to get in trouble................

any one else do anything cool for the weekend?

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

I played drunk wall-ball (spread eagle) with a bunch of friends until 4 in the morning. My legs were jello by the time I was done, but it was well worth it.

3. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

told ya you could make a thread of it...sounds like you enjoyed yourself...i also enjoyed canadas rich bounty..;)

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

theres more to the story than what was told, il bet it could be mad ea sticky if i got into details. i hope you enjoyed your stay up here in the land of beer and maple syrup.

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

sounds fun TT.
    i feel like heading into the forest for some fun.
    my fave spot is Yosemite Natl. Park in California.
    There;s a campground that also has Tent Cabins. That's where alot of the workers live. They have parties going on daily. It's pretty fun and beautiful. I think I'm going this summer.

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

sounds like some ones been masutrbaing with the cheese grader again..