Dont you just love hearing Rumors about yourself? post em here.

Guest defyone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I like hearing what other people say about me actually....good and bad. Ever since I got an internship at a radio station, I've been hounded to keep doing more on-air shows. I guess I have the voice.

Anyways, I've been told from friends that hear other people listening to my show say shit like "His voice makes me want to have an orgasm." or "I wonder how cute he is."

I think that's funny shit. All I wanted to do in the radio biz was get a bunch of free shit, now I have a show and people are calling me hot....hmmmm

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i used to hear that i was some asain kid,doin that graffiti everywhere.

i used to hear that i was some big black kid, doin that graffiti everywhere.

"makro has a picture of him in front of the world trade center."

when i heard that i wasted to explode my pants with diararre. i mean...come on...of all the stupid things you could say to others...one says something as dumb as this. i dont knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I FUCKING LOVE MUSIC

Guest willy.wonka

hahahaha,i am the man of mystery

"dont fuck with him or his brother,they're crazy"

"D" and his older brother"willy!wonka,"willy" and his younger brother"D"

2 scary guys..watch out:heated: :heated: =:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

i have much more,but i thought that "this one" was the greatest

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

"I'd rather fuck with you all goddamn night,

cause your pussy's good.

Now I'm fucking all your friends,

cause you ran your mouth like I knew you would.

You were bragging to your friends,

saying "Webby Dogg knows how to fuck".

So bring your ass in here and give me some,

so I can bust a nut…" -Eazy E, Id Rather Fuck You

i used to be a big black guy

i used to sleep with razor blades in my mouth

there were a lot, i cant remember them. they were never as bad as they were funny/ridiculous.

heres one that isnt fun at all.

when i was a junior in high school some fat ass freshman pale as fuck white girl wanted to get with me. of course i said, sorry, your ugly. and went about my business. acouple weeks later i heard word around school was i am gay. it took me awhile to figure out who it was... i guess she thought i was gay because i didnt want a fat ass girl, or she was so heartbroken that i called her ugly that she decided to spread a rumor. thing is the rumor worked to my benifit. a girl that i was wanting to get at now felt comfortable around me (because she thought i was gay) and i went over to her house acouple times and chilled. then ane day we magicaly get to knockin and when were done she looks at me and says.. 'i thought you were gay'? and then i proceded to tell her the story, with a few words excluded. yeah. so thank you fat ass freshman pale as fuck girl! thank you much.

Guest oilcanloyd

rumor has it that PEN once pushed me and XIDE laughed ...what reeeally happened is that I wooped PEN and XIDE's ass by smacking the shit out of them with my spinning club of a cock and blackened both of theyre eyes by flexing my pecks!

the truth.............really

oh no she did not say that

-i've heard from people that get to know me that they heard that i am a bitch

-that i am a lesbian (i dont mind about that one right iris? ;) )

-that i was married when i first moved out here

-that i slept with a lot of guys :rolleyes:

-that i never turned semi pro for skating

-that i was a satan worshipper :confused:

-that my man is disrespectful to me

-that i am pregnant :confused:

well the hardcore scene is real lame where i live, and all people do is talk shit, there were these two kids that got into some trouble with the law. so i told them they could chill at my place for a few days. one of the kids had this crazy ex. so she goes and spreads mad rumors about how i slept with both these boys, and gave them crabs.. at the time i was still a virgin..:o how'd i do that???

Archived