Don't you hate...

Fugazi

Don't you hate when you start thinking about breathing? Normally it's an automatic process, but if you sit down and think about the process itself it seems to become manual and you have to keep forcing yourself to do it. This ever happen to any of you, or am I just a weirdo?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Fugazi

Don't you hate when you start thinking about breathing? Normally it's an automatic process, but if you sit down and think about the process itself it seems to become manual and you have to keep forcing yourself to do it. This ever happen to any of you, or am I just a weirdo?

weirdo? well i dont know you well enough to say you are. But i've done that before, almsot freaked myself out when i was younger doing that.

ALL the time. Especially when im trying to go to sleep.

what the fuck are you talking about weirdo

Re: Re: Don't you hate...

Originally posted by CLAYTONCROWN

ALL the time. Especially when im trying to go to sleep.

That is the worse, and when it happens to me most often. Dang. That makes it really hard to sleep when you're concentrating on breathing.

so i was talking to this kid last night and he was telling me about these northern indian people who are "breatharian." as part of purifying themselves from the physical world, they train their bodies to function without food or water. apparently it takes a really long time to get to that point, but it just involves starting by cutting certain things out of your diet step by step and meditating all the fucking time. i'd read abot it in an issue of transmetropolitan but i thought it was a joke about how gullible people are.

Guest amorphic

FUCK I hate this so much it drives me crazy. I went through a period of about a week of OCD thinking about it and it was awful. damn.

Archived