don't you hate when they catch you fucking an 11 year old blind boy?

Zack Morris

March 15, 2002 -- A trusted Long Island teacher's aide befriended an 11-year-old blind student - and then had sex with him at least three times at her home, police said yesterday.

Kathy Tuifel, a married 44-year-old mother of two, was arraigned yesterday on first-degree rape and child-endangerment charges in a case that left the tight-knit town of Hicksville reeling in disgust.

"I'm very angry," the victim's mother told The Post yesterday.

"What she did was very wrong. She took advantage of my son. How could she do that?"

Tuifel worked at Hicksville Middle School and that's where she met the boy, who has been legally blind since birth, gets around with a walker and uses a special typewriter in school, authorities said.

Students at the school said Tuifel was the child's afternoon aide in his special education class, accompanied him in the hallways and helped him get on the bus every afternoon. She even took him trick-or-treating last Halloween, neighbors said.

"It moved from a genuine friendship where the teacher's aide had taken a general interest in the child's welfare and was assisting him in homework and related activities," said Nassau Police Detective Lt. Vincent Robustelli.

Around the middle of the school year, the child was allowed to visit the home Tuifel shares with her carpenter husband, Bob, and their 12-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son.

"The relationship became intimate during January with at least three occurrences - the most recent in March," Robustelli said.

The sordid abuse came to light when the student, whose name is being withheld, told a teacher about it on Tuesday. School officials contacted police, and Tuifel was busted Wednesday evening, officials said.

Authorities said that in addition to the boy's account, they have a witness to the crime. A police source said Tuifel's husband had caught her in the act.

The husband refused comment as he returned to the family's Lee Avenue home yesterday.

His wife was being held in lieu of $300,000 bond.

She was placed on administrative leave by the Hicksville school district, which refused to release details of her employment history but said it was fully cooperating with the probe.

Tuifel's neighbors were in a state of shock about the accusations, describing Tuifel as the kind of mother they trusted with their own kids.

"I just want to cry. I can't believe this," said Jane Cecco, whose 10- and 7-year-old daughters are frequent visitors to the Tuifel home.

"She's so good with children."

taken from nypost.com

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/40353.htm

I love the comment "she's so good with children"...I bet she is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by A Fire Inside

An 11 year old blind kid getting more sex than me...

Shit's fucked up.

ha ha join the club.

Originally posted by chozer

i wonder if she was worthy of MILF status...

either way, its not like the kid could tell.

its a sick, sad world.....

nah the kid couldn't tell that his dick was being fondled, I mean being blind of sight means being blind of all your senses right...:cool: :rolleyes: ----I just don't get what attracts adults to little kids in a sexual way, I mean you hear all about those priests who molest little boys in their parish and there is always some daily report of a kid getting sexually molested by a teacher,neighbor, family-friend,etc. I just think that kids are an easy target for people with pent-up sexual frustration.(think priests)

Originally posted by whiteboy 516

nah the kid couldn't tell that his dick was being fondled, I mean being blind of sight means being blind of all your senses right...:cool: :rolleyes: ----I just don't get what attracts adults to little kids in a sexual way, I mean you hear all about those priests who molest little boys in their parish and there is always some daily report of a kid getting sexually molested by a teacher,neighbor, family-friend,etc. I just think that kids are an easy target for people with pent-up sexual frustration.(think priests)

when he said MILF he meant "mom i'de lik a fuck. as in, the mom was hot. he was saying its not like he could tell if she was good looking. duh!

Originally posted by Zack Morris

"I'm very angry," the victim's mother told The Post yesterday.

wouldnt his mum be a bit more pissed off? id be reachin for the double barrel .

Originally posted by Tofu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bet he'll be scarred for life! :)

I don't see how unless he is one of those genetic homosexual cases. I know I would have enjoyed the potential milf at that age... blind or not. At least he is getting some sort of satisfaction in his young life. If i was blind i would be tryin to get pussy through pitty. I bet the police or parents never even asked the kid if he wanted to press charges or not. I'm willing to bet that he enjoyed it, but cant fess up to tellin everyone to fuck off, and keep her outta jail for the sake of pure pleasure.

(this post was not meant as a slam toward homosexuals)

cmon fellas 11 years old-----I'm sure the kid didn't come out and say.."Mrs. Tuifel can we work on these homework problems later, I'm feelin' kinda horny so could you pull down my pants and play with my cock,". I mean I don't think an 11 year old kid can even get his cock to stand at full attention yet much less feel the need for it to be played with. I'd say give the kid a few years until he was 14-15 and then the realtionship might be seen as consensual. The fact of the matter is she took advantage of the kid for her own sordid, fucked-up reasons. Watch the kid grow up to do the same thing to another little boy or girl....blind or 20/20 vision.

Originally posted by OPIUM3

I don't see how unless he is one of those genetic homosexual cases. I know I would have enjoyed the potential milf at that age... blind or not. At least he is getting some sort of satisfaction in his young life. If i was blind i would be tryin to get pussy through pitty. I bet the police or parents never even asked the kid if he wanted to press charges or not. I'm willing to bet that he enjoyed it, but cant fess up to tellin everyone to fuck off, and keep her outta jail for the sake of pure pleasure.

(this post was not meant as a slam toward homosexuals)

one of those genetic homosexual cases...wow what a dumb soundin' kid you are....maybe he felt some sort of satisfaction/stimulation but regardless the woman still selfishly took advantage of the kid.----------------------hey Fox Mulder how did I do on this one---------------------------------------------get your head outta scully's ass and give me some approval:mad:

WHAT THE FUCK??

that bitch is disgusting. shes probably looking forward to going to jail to get felt up everyday by lesbians named wilma and susan.

11 years old? and homeboys handicapped with blindness? jesus fucking christ.... i wonder what the jesus potatoe has to say about this.

i bet he'd be like:

i am the jesus potatoe, skin the bitch with a potatoe peeler, and make french fries.

i hope she gets the life sentance and i hope they put that poor blind boy in some kind of therapy.

god bless america.

Archived