dont you ever wonder what happened to...

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

yesterday i was sitting down, stoned, thinking about people from my past.

i suddenly remembered this one certain girl and i thought id share her story with you..

so i went to this relativly good public school for a few years of my edcuation. i didnt go down to well and after a few years i left. it was quite a strict school with a lot of rich people sending their kids there.

in my year, there was a girl called natalie. now, nat as we all knew her could be easily described as a "stereotypical blonde" - blue eyes, nice tits, nice legs but a bit slow in some things. the reason i became friends with her was because we were put into a lot of the same "sets" for our classes (usually the bottom one cos we were thick) and truely she was one of the safest people ive met. she would be the one to start the piss taking of teachers, the terrorising of other students etc. she'd even come out and smoke weed with us on our lunch. one of the lads but with tits basically.

however, she was always one of those girls who had a different boyfriend each week (one week we met the crackdealing one). i wouldnt say "loose" was the best term, but it sure is appropriate..

nat came from an extremely well off family. her dad was very high up the ladder in jansport and other sports companies (the reason why we all rocked jansport bags - we got them free). so what im saying is that she was kind of set for life. daddy's girl type ting.

anyway before i get to distracted, ill tell you why im typing this and why you are reading it.

as i mentioned earlier, i left that school aged 16. then that summer i bumped into nat on the bus. guess what? low and behold she was pregnant. i asked whose it was, and she replied to me with (and i swear to god this is the truth) "im not sure, it could be ****, or **** or even *** (the crackdealer).

now me being the polite dude i am, wasnt going to turn around on a busy bus and just ask exactly what the fuck she was thinking of by being such a hoe so i steered the conversation to what her plans were. the reply? get a council house and shoot drugs from it. **what a plan**

this girl was 16 at the time.

--------

this thread isnt to stop and ask questions about how his happened (if you dont know about the birds and the bee's now your screwed), what the family are doing, or even whose kid it is.....its to share pointless stories along the same vein.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

people in my past are usually there for a reason

but life is a brutal unfair journey sometimes, so i don't look down on where people ended up.

i had a group of girlfiends when i was in my late teens.

we all went to parties and raves together, generally being scenesters.

i had high hopes for some of these chicks, but life dealt them the same hands as it deals everyone else.

one ended up pregnant, twice, and marrying a guy in west virginia, and moving there.

another one married a rich guy and turned into a snobby cunt

another became a stripper, then cleaned her life up and got married.

another got married, divorced, then married again.

and a couple of em went nowhere but drugville.

this makes me think of all the people i went to high school with..and all i can do right now is laugh because they are going to end up being drugged out every night for the rest of their lifes until they are forced into rehab..and they dont even realize it yet..i get about 5 calls a week from different people asking if i can get the alcohol or pills,and i just finally gave up and stopped helping people,because if you do a favor for them they pretend to be cool with you,but if you dont help them out with their habbit youre all of a sudden "the most shady person they know"

i know at least 3 girls that have been pregnant in the past 4 months and they are all juniors or seniors in highschool..its pretty fucked up to think about what they will be doing in the next 10 years.

Originally posted by sneak@Apr 28 2005, 10:02 AM

yesterday i was sitting down, stoned, thinking about people from my past.

i suddenly remembered this one certain girl and i thought id share her story with you..

so i went to this relativly good public school for a few years of my edcuation. i didnt go down to well and after a few years i left. it was quite a strict school with a lot of rich people sending their kids there.

in my year, there was a girl called natalie. now, nat as we all knew her could be easily described as a "stereotypical blonde" - blue eyes, nice tits, nice legs but a bit slow in some things. the reason i became friends with her was because we were put into a lot of the same "sets" for our classes (usually the bottom one cos we were thick) and truely she was one of the safest people ive met. she would be the one to start the piss taking of teachers, the terrorising of other students etc. she'd even come out and smoke weed with us on our lunch. one of the lads but with tits basically.

however, she was always one of those girls who had a different boyfriend each week (one week we met the crackdealing one). i wouldnt say "loose" was the best term, but it sure is appropriate..

nat came from an extremely well off family. her dad was very high up the ladder in jansport and other sports companies (the reason why we all rocked jansport bags - we got them free). so what im saying is that she was kind of set for life. daddy's girl type ting.

anyway before i get to distracted, ill tell you why im typing this and why you are reading it.

as i mentioned earlier, i left that school aged 16. then that summer i bumped into nat on the bus. guess what? low and behold she was pregnant. i asked whose it was, and she replied to me with (and i swear to god this is the truth) "im not sure, it could be ****, or **** or even *** (the crackdealer).

now me being the polite dude i am, wasnt going to turn around on a busy bus and just ask exactly what the fuck she was thinking of by being such a hoe so i steered the conversation to what her plans were. the reply? get a council house and shoot drugs from it. **what a plan**

this girl was 16 at the time.

--------

this thread isnt to stop and ask questions about how his happened (if you dont know about the birds and the bee's now your screwed), what the family are doing, or even whose kid it is.....its to share pointless stories along the same vein.

WRITE A SCREENPLAY NIGGA.

MEROE CBC

GIMME HALF

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER SYMPTOM OF THE NEGATIVE SOCIETY WE LIVE IN. THERE ARE MORE NEGATIVE INFLUENCES THEN POSITIVE.

HIGH SCHOOL IS A FACTORY OF NEGATIVITY.

WESTERN SHOULD IMPROVE ITS STANDARDS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE OTHERWISE OUR DOMINANT POSITION IN THE WORLD MAY BE LOST.

YOUNG PEOPLE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE FORCED TO GROW UP IN AN ENVIRONMENT SURROUNDED BY VIOLENCE, DRUGS, AND PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE.

UNFORTUNATELY THOSE TYPE OF ENVIRONMENTS ARE EVERYWHERE. SOCIETY PROMOTES THE WRONG VALUES IN OUR YOUTH.

THEREFORE SUCH THINGS HAPPEN.

i fuckin hate highschool.

i can remember when my sister was a nice little girl...then highschool came.BAM she turns into a pot smoking, benge drinking nymfo who fucks guys she doesnt even know.

she makes me depressed and sick to my stumach

Guest sneak
Originally posted by mkonji@Apr 28 2005, 08:04 PM

You mean shoot as in sell drugs init sneaks, anyway that shit sounds familiar.

by shoot i meant be the one who takes the drugs from the dealer (her boyfriend) and move them on, take the money and give it back.

meroe, ive never been told to write a script! cheers..

Originally posted by sneak@Apr 28 2005, 06:26 PM

and i would never eat a jamie oliver school dinner.

simply, school dinners are meant to be the most unhealhy meals of your life.

Hahaha remember when there would be near riots as kids scrambled to be the one who got the skin off the custard? Fuck I miss those days....

ah man my nigga, i used to love chicken patties in high school. i used to eat 2 of them bitches errrrday, $1.30 a piece, with some ketchup.

on topic, i do think about this one nigga i grew up with, don't know what happened to him. he was my homie too we used to get it back when we were shorties, terrorize the block ..damn what happened to him.. he probably died or went to prison or some fucked shit, hope not..

Originally posted by saraday@Apr 28 2005, 09:28 AM

i knew a lot of people like this.

i've known 5 to overdose in the past 3 years.

the ones who are still alive are still bad off drugs.

very sad to see people i know spiral down that far.

Yeah I feel you on that Saraday....A little off topic but, I always wonder what happen to all the people I knew even from Elementary..As far As I know at least 10 of them are dead..Some of them got like 5 kids..Serioulsy..Drug addicts and shit..I wanna know about the ones that made it..The ones that even though they used to kick it hard, they managed to do thier work and go to college..Believe it or not I actually bumped into a lot of people on Myspace..its good to see that they doing good..Back to the topic, I wonder what happen to all them girls me and my boys used to fuck with...You know what I'm talking bout, yeah those High School groupies...I wonder how they doing?...Aahhhhh Drunken High School Sex..Nothing better than that...