dont want no baby

Gnes 37

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ClueTwo

Best advice ever: drive her to mexico and plant some blow on her, drive through customs and point at her while geturing!!!!!!!!!!

seriously though:mexican:

no seriously...growing up to be in your twenties and never haveing known your father is a horrible thing, it has made me everything i am and am not today....being a great father is the only thing i ever want to be in life...it drives me to not be such an irresponsible asshole now, so me and my family dont pay for it in the future...its working...slowly.

unless she's super regular and gets her period the same day every month, then it shouldnt be THAT big of a deal at the moment..she may just be a little late. You definitely should go to planned parenthood, but you have to call and tell them you're comming first, cuz those places have shit locked down security wise, they won't just let you walk right in without notice.

is she sick? Puking? change in moods? stuff like that is a sign of pregnancy..

www.plannedparenthood.com

Thats raw cause they used to do that shit... coat hanger and all.

But after 2 weeks to a month she wont know and the tests won't know. If she just got on the pill etc, it can screw it up too. My girl missed for like 3 months and refused to get tested cause she was "sure it was just the pill." Needless to say I almost needed a bypass. But go to plannedparenthood.org and check out the fertility calculator to see when she is most and least fertile. Also, the last date to get an abortion is the last day of the first trimester before the heart starts beating, so about 2-3 months, maybe 10 weeks or some such. Get tested as soon as possible, and for goodness sake, USE A CONDOM!

Originally posted by E MARTYR

ABORT MISSION!

if i ever got a chick pregnant, id kill myself depending on which girl it was... nobody im hitting now i want to have my kids, and if they try, they die! :mad2: haha

ive known like 20 stupid broads that have had kids without being in a relationship recently... broads are so fucking dumb...

if i was a girl and knew my man wasnt going to be with me, id have to get the abortion, unless i was tired of living my own life and was devoted to raising the kid knowing id be by myself.

otherwise abort it and move on.

YOU = IRRESPONSIBLE LITTLE BOY

seriously you don't deserve a penis

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

gnes,

if she was on the pill, and missed a day or more and didnt notice, she probably has to start the cycle over. because of this it is not unusual for her to miss a period for this month. my girl did the same thing 2 months ago and we had to wait till last month for her to get the red tide. shits scary. i guess stress can affect that shit too. if she doesn't get it next month or whatever, good luck.

Originally posted by BOZACK

seriously you don't deserve a penis

Hahaha. That's one of the funnier things that I have read all day. On the serious side though I had an old girl sneak off and abort our kid. Then try to play it off like she was never pregnant. This was the first time i ever felt like punching a girls lights out and has helped shape me into the cynical asshole that i am today.

Yeah..She got hers. Fuck that bitch. But on a positive note i just found out that one of my ex's from highschool just had twin boys. Haha. That's what you get for fuckin with those high protein eatin ass motherfuckers. I couldn't be happier for her.

Kids arent that bad really. They might be a little bit pricey but they are loads of fun to teach things to. When I was in TN this girl me and my roommate knew let us hang on to her kid for a week or so while she went to do whorish things elsewhere. It was great. I taught him how to throw rocks at cars and other ill shit. He has an incredible vocabulary or slang and cuss words for a 4 year old.

Anyway I can see if you are not ready to have kids but they are loads of fun. Good luck to you.

^^^^^:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but seriously, your remarks reflected a crap ton of immaturity and general stupid thinking

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

that shits not funny stuff...i got a girl pregnant a couple years ago...she had the ole abortion regardless of what i thought....be careful....thatll stay with me forever...

i completely feel you on that shit. i went psycho when i found out. payphone tears like300 miles away, i never got over it, im not with the girl but i still fucking love her to death, regardless of a bad timing situation that i'll never forget. in fact we memorialized the baby with tattoos as a way to ease some of the pain of loss. fuck that girl was the best.

jobe.nostalgia, borderline.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

when you jack off, you kill thousands of babies who never got the chance to live...

whats one more gonna hurt?

yoa ming?

ps- not directed at anyone... just shedding some light.

:lol: :D ;) :crazy: :beat:

^^^dude there is a BIG difference between a wad of nut and a fetus, yoa ming?

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

no seriously...growing up to be in your twenties and never haveing known your father is a horrible thing, it has made me everything i am and am not today....being a great father is the only thing i ever want to be in life...it drives me to not be such an irresponsible asshole now, so me and my family dont pay for it in the future...its working...slowly.

holy shit dude. we are on the same path. it just always gets fucked up. that is all i have ever wanted to prove myself as a father, as a husband something i aint never had the experience of.

Originally posted by Gnes 37

drop some knowlege cuz i aint ready for kiddos

jesus christ, is everyone as stupid as tease about this shit??? it aint that hard. if you cant handle this shit, then WRAP IT UP!!!!! wear a fucking condom assholes. like most guys even know if their girls are actually on birthcontrol. because they say theyre on it doesnt mean they are, or that they cant miss a dose or that something cant happen. "ugh guuhhhbhuuhhh, babies from havin sex, huhhhh, what?" dumbfucks

Re: Re: dont want no baby

Originally posted by rental

jesus christ, is everyone as stupid as tease about this shit??? it aint that hard. if you cant handle this shit, then WRAP IT UP!!!!! wear a fucking condom assholes. like most guys even know if their girls are actually on birthcontrol. because they say theyre on it doesnt mean they are, or that they cant miss a dose or that something cant happen. "ugh guuhhhbhuuhhh, babies from havin sex, huhhhh, what?" dumbfucks

my thoughts exactly, rental.

::golf clap::

it's very simple. i don't know why people act surprised or upset when they/ their girl gets pregnant. don't they know where babies come from?

''dang homie back in highschool yah was the man homie...what the hell happen to you''

haha....just kiddn

anyway...*clears throut

dont worry some girls are late and end up getting there period in the next month maby the 2nd or the fifth, this happend to me i was shitn a brick took a test and came back negative...then like 2 days later she had it...what a load off my chest

i was doing the infamous ''pull out''

so i think that what made me lucky...but i always wear condoms now

where you doing the pullout, or just busting full loads in there....cus thats 2 diffrent things.

and if you do have a kid...theres always ebay