dont sleep on... the sickness edition

Guest beardo

holy crap, this tylenol cold has me spaced out! definately has me feeling better than a couple hours ago.

im not sick but once a year, and its usually in the summer... what are some good recommendations for when youre sick winter style?

soup - standard

oj - standard

aloe kleenex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

definatly liquor (whiskey)

marijuana

ny quill

oh, and sex, lots of sex....i actually read somewhere that it is a good thing to have sex while sick, thats about as much as i retained though...

what else...grilled cheese and soup

and flipping through the channels on tv because daytime television is shit...strictly white trash programing....

lets have a round of applause for tease ladies and gentlemen.. showing once again his abilities to make me want to never visit a thread again...

One of the best and cheapest cold/flu reliefs there is...GINGER ROOT. Go to the store, get a hunk of ginger root, a good size piece should not be more than about $.25. Peel the tan skin off one end, using your peeler, peel off about a tablespoon or so of the root into a pan. Add a cup or two of water and let simmer for 15 minutes or so until the water is about the color of honey. Strain, add honey to taste, and enjoy. Like Metholyptus on the inside.

Bonus, if your sinuses are seriously clogged, the old towel over the pan while it is simmering is especially good with this.

100% natural, totally cheap, completely effective.

Originally posted by boogie hands

oh, and sex, lots of sex....i actually read somewhere that it is a good thing to have sex while sick, thats about as much as i retained though...

Werd, Iheard that too

But my favourite cure for sikness, or well anything for that matter is about 5 tablespoons of codeine. Sleep your sickness away.....

Guest imported_Tesseract

C'mon...Tea, you cant be sick without drinking tea

Sex is good as said but its risky for the other half

Alcohol may help when you start to feel ill, but its not a good option when sick already, smoking isnt to good either.

Comics, fuckin classic...

I hate it when i'm sick, i gotta admit though that the dreams that i'm having when sick are the best ever, trippy...

I rarely ever get sick, I've known people who get sick atleast once a month, I get sick about every year and a half. When I am sick, it's usually a really rough case of strep throat. The shit sucks I tell you, I get it for about a week until I start feeling better, it's nuts. Sometimes the flem buildup in my throat is so bad that it 'strangles' me, doesn't let me breath for about 30 seconds, shit's ill.

right now I'm kinda fighting off a cold, and it's fucking with me major. For about a week I just had straight sore throat every morning I got up. Now that's gone away and I'm dealing with a lot of dry coughing and shortness of breath when talking, I need to pause when talking sometimes, real weird. I'm like my fucking grandfather, duke's got pulmonary disease from working in cement factories back in the blue collar days....he cant even take a complete breath without coughing up some flem.

Guest willy.wonka

where you from beardo?

we're going this new years!!!!

in the bay area!!!! san francisco!!!!!this new years!!!

:mexican: :lick:

oh man, id love to go. i went to all 3 nights of their new years run last year, so sick! im too far away now, if i still lived on the west coast, id definitely consider going.

get better, not deader...

NEVER NEVER mix alcohol and Tylenol, you can fuck up your kidneys. I mean like FUCK UP, just once is really all it takes, it can kill you... if you're gonna drink stick with Aspirin... I don't even use Tylenol because I drink so much so I forget if the active ingredient is Acetominaphin or Ibuprofen, but whichever it is, avoid ALL drugs containing it... the one that it isn't is safe however...

seriously, until you've seen someone jaundiced and bloated and dying in a hospital bed this may not hit home but seriously, be advised...

Archived