DONT SLEEP ON THE EURO GRAFF

BINO

I HEARD ALOT OF KIDS TALKING THAT SHIT ABOUT EUROPEAN GRAFF BUT I GOTTA SAY EVEN THOUGH THEY RIDE THE SACK OF AMERICAN LETTER STYLE I'VE SEEN SOME REALLY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS AND INOVATIVE IDEAS THAT CAN SCHOOL SOME OF THEESE US CATS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

also this should be in the third rail, needs to be moved.

I agree with you Bind, i like a lot of euro graff, but some of it i hate too. i was flipping through an all euro mag and saw a bunch of stuff that looked interesting. euro paint definitely rocks though. your lucky.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

also this should be in the third rail, needs to be moved.

Right. Yard --> 3rd Rail

Euro graffiti is my favorite.

dope euro stuff

there's all types of new euro stuff comming out i think that euro stuff is dope cause of the new stuff they try but what i like more about euro graff are the crazy stuff that they do on the bombing tips.......:king:

Guest catwash
Originally posted by sneak

im gonna risk a lot, by saying london graff is definately sum of the best shit ive seen in the world

eh??? not the london i see eveyday!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr Fukshitup

Well of course I like where I was brought up best, SWEDISH WRITING RULES!!

Mostly Stockholm of course, coming up with new styles all the time, and always a lot of action. This is actually admirable, with all the security guards keeping a tight check on all known or suspected-to-be writers.

We have a couple of innovative people in Uppsala too, including me, haha!

I like a lot of different styles, like denmark, france, italy, spain, czech republic, germany (berlin!), netherlands and so on. Finland, however, is my all time favourite, they kick the sickest styles. They are inheritors of the truly groundbreaking pioneers in NY.

Check for a magazine called Äimä (finnish graff), it rocks!

uppsala graff:

www.upptown.eu.org = older stuff

lukkegraff.tripod.com = well, newer stuff, but beware of crappy kids, check out me, fukzh, dekis aka siked, ringo aka sony aka film, rizla, seg for instance.

Guest eessee

euro graff is phat they original but sometimes they have some ugly letters but hey they bomb like crazy which is tight the writers stay up but they tight and they have good spots to hit up on.....:D

londons burning

i get annoyed sometimes when i constantly hear about how americas the best blah blah blah but i also get annoyed with the small mindedness of london writers.We all have our good and bad points...I love bombing and American styles really influence me not london ones.....but when it comes to trains I love london

EVEN THOUGH THEY RIDE THE SACK OF AMERICAN LETTER STYLE

ARE YOU TOTALLY FUCKIN STOOPID??? Wheres your brain? American graff repeats itself over and over. People post things in the paper chase that look like 25 year old subway pieces!!! The innovation is in Europe thats where its at yeah damn right!!! Styles differ from town to town and there is such an enormous amount of styles your little brain couldnt even get it!!!:mad: :heated: :heated: :heated:

But I must say that not everything is cool. French english and spanish subway pieces suck ass but the rest is kool.

Archived