Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DONT SLEEP ON THE EURO GRAFF

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by BINO, Apr 9, 2002.

1. BINO

BINO New Jack

I HEARD ALOT OF KIDS TALKING THAT SHIT ABOUT EUROPEAN GRAFF BUT I GOTTA SAY EVEN THOUGH THEY RIDE THE SACK OF AMERICAN LETTER STYLE I'VE SEEN SOME REALLY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS AND INOVATIVE IDEAS THAT CAN SCHOOL SOME OF THEESE US CATS.

2. SatAn's SluT

SatAn's SluT New Jack

bump... euro graff rocks especially shit from france dunno why but i really love shit from france... and anyway the kind of surreal pieces you see in the uk seem to definately be uk style innovated here

3. kodak

kodak Member

euro paint is the shit

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

sorry, who cares.

5. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

also this should be in the third rail, needs to be moved.

I agree with you Bind, i like a lot of euro graff, but some of it i hate too. i was flipping through an all euro mag and saw a bunch of stuff that looked interesting. euro paint definitely rocks though. your lucky.

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

thats where im at

7. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

Euro graf is very nice.

8. HAL

HAL Guest

Right. Yard --> 3rd Rail

Euro graffiti is my favorite.

9. Graph

Graph New Jack

dope euro stuff

there's all types of new euro stuff comming out i think that euro stuff is dope cause of the new stuff they try but what i like more about euro graff are the crazy stuff that they do on the bombing tips.......:king:

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

sleep is for the weak

11. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

but power naps arent , hmm .

12. They do the graffiti in Europe too???
    - A dude my friend met in detention in NYC...

13. sneak

sneak Guest

im gonna risk a lot, by saying london graff is definately sum of the best shit ive seen in the world

14. jeff123456

jeff123456 Guest

what about copenhagen and amsterdam.. theres some pretty good graff coming out of there or am i wrong/?

15. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

There's no such thing as 'eurograf' - each country has their own styles.