Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Don't run from the police in London...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Fugazi, Jul 23, 2005.

1. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

Police Shoot Man at London Subway Station

By Associated Press
    Published July 22, 2005, 5:45 AM CDT

LONDON -- Police in London shot a man wearing a thick coat at a subway station and cordoned off a mosque on Friday, a day after the city was hit by a second wave of terror attacks in two weeks.

Police had no immediate details on the situation at the mosque in east London. But a Muslim leader said it was evacuated following a bomb threat.

The circumstances of the shooting at Stockwell station were not immediately clear, nor was the man's condition. One witness said he was dead.

British Transport Police said the Northern and Victoria Tube lines, which pass through Stockwell, were suspended because of shooting.

Passengers said they saw police pursuing a man who appeared to be of Pakistani or Indian descent. Some said police shot him when he tripped.

But one witness told the British Broadcasting Corp. that police "pushed him onto the floor and unloaded five shots into him."

"He looked like a cornered fox. He looked pertrified," Mark Whitby said, adding that the man appeared to be dead.

Whitby said the man did not appear to be carrying anything but was wearing a thick coat that looked padded.

Another witness said there were at least 20 police officers involved in the chase.

"The next thing I saw was this guy jump over the barriers and the police officers were chasing after him and everyone was just shouting, 'Get out, Get out!'" said Chris Wells, 28.

:shook: :shook: :shook:

2. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

i forsee a royal commission

3. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

4. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

more like:

dont run if you look even remotely middle-eastern.

5. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

There's better news articles you could have used, like the ones that explain that his house had been under survalience and when they saw him leave in a thick coat in the middle of the summer, they followed him to a train station and when they told him to stop he bolted. I'm of the opinion they should have just shot him as soon as he started running.

6. Adernaline

Adernaline Member

7. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

yea i like how a lot of info is nexed..he wasnt middle eastern either dude was asian.

it was 70 degrees outside, he was wearing aheavy winter coat.

HELLO!!, Dude should have gotten shot a few more times.

8. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

yeah I think the London police have a shoot to kill policy when it comes to matters like this..moral of the story kids..if you look like a terrorist, don't run like a terrorist or you'll get shot..like a terrorist..sucks they don't hold and question suspects, maybe to aid the investigation..but I guess when that many lives are at stake..its warranted?..hmm

9. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

haha... 70, thick coat... this man's got a point.

10. master bait

master bait Member

running away from 10 armed guys is only stupid if you don't know they're cops...

BBC just said the guy had nothing to do with any bombings. there was also a guy from scotland yard telling everyone that cops don't have any temporary special rights to fire ppl at will.

anyway, the guy escaped... that's dumb. however the cops were in plainclothes, AND they tackled him first, then shot him 5 times point blank. this is what I collected. correct me if I'm wrong. the S.Y. big shot also said that plainclothes cops should always have a baseball cap or some kind of an armband that says "police" and that usually plainclothes officers dont pack heat. if they do, their rules of engagement are more strict than officers in uniforms. something like that?

even if the guy knew they were cops, he could've just as well be a robber, a drug dealer, a writer or an asian guy who doesnt read/speak english in panic situations.
    whatever, in the media it's being scooped as a major police fuck up at the moment

11. oh so modern

oh so modern Member

supposedly a middle eastern news source
    reported that london police have been given
    the right to shoot to kill and aim for the head.
    so be safe kids.
    peace.

ps - guy with a long jacket on in the summer = lotsa bums

12. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

It's probably the Illuminati.

13. Cracksmoka

Cracksmoka Elite Member

and if said "terrorist" did happen to have a bomb strapped to him,
    wouldnt logic dictate NOT to fire heavy calibur ammunition at him???

14. UriGellar

UriGellar New Jack

that why they aim for the head^^

15. oh so modern

oh so modern Member

cops arent geniuses.
    i am sure that really isnt a secret.
    you get some bobbie who has a marlboro man poster
    on his wall at home and thinks hes a cowboy and is just
    itching to shoot somebody and then his friends get into it
    and it is like a pillow fight at a prepubescent girlie party.
    theyre all giggling and shooting this guy
    whilst he lays on the ground face down
    never thinking twice that maybe shooting
    him repeatedly might detonate any explosive
    he may or may not have been carrying.
    peace.