Don't Nuke Afganistan

GAMBL-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PROFESOR

DO NUKE AFGANY RECK DAT COUNTRY DNA RDC

YO THEM DNA KATS IN CHICAGO ARE DOPE THEM SKETCHES ARENT BAD AT ALL... I KNOW THESE KATS ARENT TOY.... SO PEACE TO DNA RDC CREW IN CHI-ILLA

i agree.. fuck terrorist.. but there are many innocents that will loose thier lifes just cuz they lived in the same country as these horrible people .. and dont say "they should get out" or "thats thier fault" ... cuz its not..thats like saying "its a retards fault that they're retared" .. they where born lke that just as people there .. are born there.. and its not thier fualt.. they cant get out .. its not easy..

why do these dudes critisize other writers work when they arent posting theirs. haha why are my talking i dont even have a scanner. but i will get it soon. seriously tho, i think your style is good, its simple, but it looks pretty nice. graffiti should just be what you feel man, comes from the heart. as my friend seag dsk two say, style is all about putting life into the letters...so that they look like they could get up and move around.

Archived