dont know the details

smokejuda

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by El Producto@Mar 19 2005, 12:07 AM

i heard 50 upped it to $3million. i've heard no solid evidence that 50 has even accepted it yet though. anyone got a link??

anyway, theres no way im gonna be paying to watch this. jadakiss will tear him a new asshole, hopefully 50's career will be finished. its about time.

Only Jadakiss is interested. Joe wont enter.

And 50 wont bcos he wont win

Kiss is the only battle rapper there

Joey cant freestyle battle he said it himself

after he released My Fo Fo. And 50 cant

even freestyle

Googled this:

In response to 50 Cent's diss song "Piggy Bank," Jadakiss released the mixtape song "Checkmate,"and now Jadakiss is calling the G-Unit rapper out for a $1 million pay-per-view battle.

Jadakiss told Washington, D.C.-based magazine Tha. Ave., "O.K., here we go. I challenge 50 right here. You're getting it first. I challenge 50 for a million dollars cash on Pay-Per-View in Las Vegas. The judges can be Jay-Z, Dr. Dre. Whoever he wants can be the judges. A million dollars cash on Pay-Per-View in Vegas. Anywhere, we can do it in Nigeria if he wants to. A million dollars cash on Pay-Per-View."

SOURCE

By the way if you go to that website after the article theres a bunch of readers responses to it.

This one caught my eye:

Holy Shit About damn time for a Battle Paperview

Damn I`m a rapper myself and dis syht is crazy!!! I wanan go see it man and if u know 50 accepts he will call jada but ! who knows gggggggggggg unit this is the shit!!!! i can`t wait!!!!they need to have rapper battle each other in a tournament and air it on papaerview cuz niggaz like me would by it !!!

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 18 2005, 10:38 PM

By the way if you go to that website after the article theres a bunch of readers responses to it.

This one caught my eye:

Holy Shit About damn time for a Battle Paperview

Damn I`m a rapper myself and dis syht is crazy!!! I wanan go see it man and if u know 50 accepts he will call jada but ! who knows gggggggggggg unit this is the shit!!!! i can`t wait!!!!they need to have rapper battle each other in a tournament and air it on papaerview cuz niggaz like me would by it !!!

what a fuckin clown

god damn, i'm in such a shitty mood, but jesus, this gives me an outlet. DO NOT give these people any money, don't pay to see this. this shit has become such a fucking joke, i used to love rap music, until all of these faggots came and ruined it. My little sister can look at pictures of 50 cent on Teen Beat magazine. How gangster is this bitch. He got shot, He made a fucking career out of how great he is that someone hated him and tried to kill him. None of us, know anything about this man, he has put an image in front of us all, and played many of you for a fool. Do you all remember how great rap, and hip hop used to be, even the mainstream stuff. Its my bet that MTV has invested millions in 50 cents career. He's on there everyday to say how much he hates everyone, and how he is better than them. The dude is a moron, he sucks at rapping, i've heard better rhymes from 17 year old white kids on the corner. Seriously, you pay for what you get, why does anyone listen to him. He sucks, he has a slur, he sounds mildly retarded, his words don't flow. I'm sorry, i have a college education, and i used to love hip hop, but for christs sake, he's terrible, dumb, and from what i can tell oblivious to both of those things. the faggot acts like he runs shit, and you wanna know why? because a bunch of 14 year olds suckl his dick, and have never heard what great music was truly about. This man can't rhyme, he has ruined mainstream rap music, because he has money, and the people that own him could make money from him. JadaKiss made good music, i can't speak for him now. if you pay to see anything, you are a fool, 50 cent is the worst thing to happen to pop culture

he has no more talent than you or i,

treat yourself with some respect, and give yourself some credit, if someone sucks, if they have no talent, don't let the TV tell you they do, have fun, paint, drink, enjoy yourself and be better than you can be,

peace

and i'm sorry, i forgot to add this. but seriously, where i come from, nothing ever gets rewarded, but honest hard work. 50 cent doesn't even understand what this means, i guarantee he has listened to himslef, and known that he doesn't compare to his peers. what he does know, is people will buy it, because he got shot, AND, him and his boys have created such an image of something he doesn't represent. He does not have skills, he cannot rhyme, some of us probably know people personally who can rip him apart. And this is coming from a country music fan, i've given up on hip hop. He gets paid to tell people to pay him. fuck him, fuck anyone close to him who tries do this to you, for anyone who believes it, don't ever give something like this a chance, tell your friends how gay it all is

Originally posted by stylus1@Mar 19 2005, 01:49 AM

god damn, i'm in such a shitty mood, but jesus, this gives me an outlet. DO NOT give these people any money, don't pay to see this. this shit has become such a fucking joke, i used to love rap music, until all of these faggots came and ruined it. My little sister can look at pictures of 50 cent on Teen Beat magazine. How gangster is this bitch. He got shot, He made a fucking career out of how great he is that someone hated him and tried to kill him. None of us, know anything about this man, he has put an image in front of us all, and played many of you for a fool. Do you all remember how great rap, and hip hop used to be, even the mainstream stuff. Its my bet that MTV has invested millions in 50 cents career. He's on there everyday to say how much he hates everyone, and how he is better than them. The dude is a moron, he sucks at rapping, i've heard better rhymes from 17 year old white kids on the corner. Seriously, you pay for what you get, why does anyone listen to him. He sucks, he has a slur, he sounds mildly retarded, his words don't flow. I'm sorry, i have a college education, and i used to love hip hop, but for christs sake, he's terrible, dumb, and from what i can tell oblivious to both of those things. the faggot acts like he runs shit, and you wanna know why? because a bunch of 14 year olds suckl his dick, and have never heard what great music was truly about. This man can't rhyme, he has ruined mainstream rap music, because he has money, and the people that own him could make money from him. JadaKiss made good music, i can't speak for him now. if you pay to see anything, you are a fool, 50 cent is the worst thing to happen to pop culture

he has no more talent than you or i,

treat yourself with some respect, and give yourself some credit, if someone sucks, if they have no talent, don't let the TV tell you they do, have fun, paint, drink, enjoy yourself and be better than you can be,

peace

Agreed 100% and also, that thing he says.. "G-G-G-G-G-G-G UUUNIIIIT" has got to be the dumbest shit I've heard in a long time. Die already.

after hearing this..

Jadakiss-Checkmate-Promo_CDS-2005-SWE

its official - Jada has slaughtered 50 cent

"pig ass nigga u a animal, a animal

snake ass nigga u a animal, a animal" (to the beat of 05-50_cent-im_an_animal-c4)

hahah o man this one is serious - the fat joe 50 dis was garbage

hah, i figured this would happen eventually, just because jada and fat joe were on a track with ja rule, 50 went and dissed them, getting himself into a career ending predicament. im not a fan of jada, or 50, or joe, or ja, they all need to quit. if dre didnt make the beats for 50 i wouldnt even listen to it just to see what the ones and the twos sound like. and the fact that jay-z and dre are going to be the judges is a joke. jay-z wouldnt have any part in it unless he was payed much-o cash, and then again i doubt he would accept, seeing as he has a bit more self-respect than that. and secondly, dr.dre being a judge? thats a conflict of intrest, seeing as he DOES make 50's beats. its nonsense. no matter who they get, the voting will be completly biast.

on a side note, words on the streets is about jay-z anyways, i heard that jay spoke his mind about g-units "the game" warning him that if the game says one more thing about him, he's going to come out of retirement and destroy his career, we can only hope so, it wont be very intresting on the games half, cause nothing he's got to say is really all that great, but if it means hearing new material from the hova i cant wait. anyone else heard anything about this?

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Mar 19 2005, 12:30 PM

on a side note, words on the streets is about jay-z anyways, i heard that jay spoke his mind about g-units "the game" warning him that if the game says one more thing about him, he's going to come out of retirement and destroy his career, we can only hope so, it wont be very intresting on the games half, cause nothing he's got to say is really all that great, but if it means hearing new material from the hova i cant wait. anyone else heard anything about this?

yeah, jay-z BLATENTLY dissed game in a freestyle. i cant remember the exact line but it was a blatent diss. then when people started talking about it, jay said it wasn't even a diss and never meant to be taken as one.

cock.

(i would also like to point out that i have NO interest in people like 50 cent, eminem, ja rule, and recently jadakiss has started to piss me off. i know about all this stuff because theres a 50 cent groupie on another forum i visit and all he talks about is this shit.)

I have never heard anything by jadakiss. I've heard something by 50, wasn't interesting. I heard the silver/grey albums which are the rjd2/dangermouse versions of the black album. I like both of those.

That's all I know about this.

I'm going to listen to dangermouse right now.