dont have belly dancers at your graduation party

beardo

unless they register even at the lowest level of attractiveness.

jesus christ.

these girls were straight up fat and ugly, im sorry. it was comedy though, no one could really stand to watch, so everyone was kind of glancing around giving each other 'the look' :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

belly dancers are supposed to have small belly's. i went to this one spot that had a belly dancing show. i was like.. cool you know. i get to drink and watch girls make their bellies dance.

naw son. 60+ year old fatties. it was the weirdest shit ive ever seen.

after several beers i thought for a second "that one's alright"

and right when i realized what i had thought i decided it was time to bounce

we told this "belly dancer" to grab her ankles once. she almost fell over trying to lift her shit to her ear, then her "security guard" said, i think they were asking you to bend over. then she dissapeared into the bathroom for twenty minutes, and came out saying some shit about 25 for hand jobs, 50 for blows, and 200 for sex. then we kicked her out. funny times though, almost as great as summertime visits and doods hooking up with desperate college ladies while their boys get kicked out the bar and everyone splits up. i can tell i'm drunk, but i am using good grammar because i am trying really, really hard.

Great story, METALCIRCUS

on another note, a few weeks ago i went to a birthday house party with a big titty stripper whos job was to serve you. She walks around topless, and you werent supposed to fill your own cup (beer liquor, whatever), it was the titty bitches job to get you drunk. it was free, too.

best party, ever.

Great story, METALCIRCUS

on another note, a few weeks ago i went to a birthday house party with a big titty stripper whos job was to serve you. She walks around topless, and you werent supposed to fill your own cup (beer liquor, whatever), it was the titty bitches job to get you drunk. it was free, too.

best party, ever.

...howd you get one of those?