dont fuck with me and my friend man!

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

raven> thsi is an old thread, what did i even post that was so offensive? im just curious as to what it was, because i cant remember whatsoever. sorry to cause any trouble, as im not out to get yall shut down, it as probably my stupid sense of humor. but yeah..... what was it anyways?

Some kids here dont seem to understand that this is my site and all you guys are nothing more than guests. I could make the payments on a jaguar s-type with what this shit costs me a month to maintain. You people got me fucked up if you think I'm putting all that loot out of pocket so you can run around posting worthless bullshit that lacks, in my opinion, any redeeming quality whatsovever. And yes, it is my opinion. Gripe all you want about how theI or any of the moderators are fascist dictators, but dont fool yourself into thinking that they wont continue to moderate this board how I see fit. I do this cause for the most part I enjoy the community that flourishes on the board, once I know longer enjoy it, you can bet I'll close down the boards the same day.

Either play by the few rules we set forth or haul ass and start your own board, and post all the faggot jokes and cocks you want.

*T.T Boy: I understand if that was an old post. I'm just letting all the haters know what time it is.

what are you trying to accomplish dude? getting yourself banned from a message board? wow, wont you be king of the fucking castle then?! you can show the world how were all a bunch of idiots that take the internet too seriously. blah blah blah. whos the one spending all their energy to make themselfs look like an asshole to prove some irrelivent point?

seeking/im sayin though

these threds are like a interesting little game. it starts off with one subject and we just see where it leads to. pimps, grandmahs panties, guest appearance from the boss. what next!!!!!

INSANITY! pure INSANITY!:crazy:

Archived