DON'T EVER, EVER SMOKE WET OR FRY

KaBar

I know a family that has a son that was the classic good kid/good student. He made all A's and had a high-school GPA of over 3.7. He was the kid at school all the other black kids fuck with and hassle. They accused him of "acting white" because he actually tried hard in school. He was a senior and had a full ride to a black university in Washington D.C. (Howard? I forget.) Anyway, he went to this party and was trying to hang out and chill with all the bad asses. One of them gave him a joint to smoke that had been dipped in formaldehyde (down here they call that "wet" or "fry.") There was some concern that it had been double-dipped or triple-dipped, but that's not really the issue. ANY amount of formaldehyde is extremely harmful to you. It fried him all right---he's fucking BRAIN DAMAGED from a single joint of that horrible shit. I know some people smoke it and don't think it hurts them, but that is not true. It damages your brain, and this kid is fucked for life from it. His folks are heartbroken. I think he's going to have to live in a nursing home, because he has seizures and has symptoms like a schizophrenic. DON'T USE INDUSTRIAL CHEMICALS TO GET HIGH. It's like the most stupid-ass mistake a person can make. You got no idea what some shit like formaldehyde is doing to your brain, your heart, your kidneys or your liver. They put this shit in DEAD PEOPLE. For God's sake, don't use wet or fry. As far as that goes, don't accept joints from idiots, either, God only knows what's in it or on it. PCP can do the same exact thing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you sound like a cop heh or a really concerned kid for some reason...

ive smoked dust plenty of times which is mint leaves dipped in formeldahyde... an its no good for you

actually first time i did it was when i was 14 and i got weed with that shit in it, i remember it tasting like magic markers... that shit was crazy... it wasnt any fun

its like common practice around here tho... its generally excepted, i never heard of anyone gettin brain dead or anything off that shit but im sure its not healthy for you

i know a girl who had to go to rehab for smoking so much of that shit, thats like 7-12 bags a day, the sticky kind too, its got herion in it, thats what makes it sticky, not the powdered kind... an actually now that shes recovered shes still pretty down to earth

same with this dude, sept hes got a "i dont give a fuck" attitude an im sure that doesnt help...

who knows? if they call it fry tho they get some potent ass shit... they got fry houses, same thing as crack houses but for people who smoke wet...

crazy shit, sad story, my blessings go with that dude an his family

hahahahah! that's pretty funny. i hope the kids knew that fucking formaldehyde is what they use to preserve dead bodies with...

wasted brah . . . for life!

that's a sad story though, cause that kid seemed to really have a lot of potential. oh well.

I'm not a cop, but I am a person who believes in knowing what the risks are before I do something. Some people are mature enough and street smart enough to understand this, and some aren't. I do not think acting on impulse is a good idea at all. KNOW THE RISKS BEFORE YOU ACT. Obviously, if people knew what they were risking, most of the time they would choose to avoid the risk by making better, more calculated, wiser choices. Some people are pretty much doomed to eventually having something really bad happen to them because their ability to make reasoned decisions is virtually non-existant. It's a matter of statistics. If you take a risk often enough, eventually you will roll snake-eyes.

This boy wasn't just taking a risk. It sure looks like he was deliberately poisoned.

Think about this. If you were this kid's Dad, and you knew who did it, you had all their names, and eye witnesses to it, what would you do? Call the cops? Or settle it in the street?

Guest railroadjerk

yeah the kids ive known to have done this stuff are pretty ate up, thats not to say they werent already ate up from the multitude of other drugs they did, but they seemed worse off after this stuff. so stupid.

Originally posted by KaBar

Think about this. If you were this kid's Dad, and you knew who did it, you had all their names, and eye witnesses to it, what would you do? Call the cops? Or settle it in the street?

yeah it would make you feel better but it wouldn't fix your sons brain.

my mom and dad watched these dudes slip this fella acid in his beer when they were kids.............guys still in a nut hosue sent him off the rocker and the fuckers that did it to prison for 15 years a peice!

my boys rolled a mostly coke spliff once and thought it was funny to not tell me.........i wasn't happy.................

now ya see kids this is why straight edge is good how many kids die or get brain damage from it?

Originally posted by seeking

also called sherm...

if anyone remembers in colors, when dude was running around the dept. store in diapers with a big pink bunny, thats what he was smoking i believe...

fool, that was damon wayans.. And he was trying to fuck the bunny rabbit.

Archived