dont eat the wax from mini baby belle cheese, or 6 year old play doh for that matter.

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry ese, i used the IMG button thing, and it didnt work, and then i tried to edit to make it work, but no luck. sorry man. someone help me out.

namedroppin' is looked down upon. And I think it's come to the point where you should stop posting your sketches. We've told you all the advice you could ever need. "Keep sketching, go simple." If you're trying to see if you've progressed...well, the overall structure of your pieces are looking nice..but they're are still on paper. work on that. they should be on walls. But keep at it. At least you haven't fallen off.

and ink 'em.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

i assumed that senior members and shit were gonna be good , but obviously i was mistaken , because those sketches arent good

This bothers me. Why would you think that senior member would be good? Theres absolutely no reason that should have brought you to that conclusion. "Hmmm, they post more than other people, so they must be good." I mean, geeze.

Guest Harry Potter

why do you allways do an allright se but then you just do a stupid cow with a simple d in a bubble? I mean, it was cool once but you've managed to play it out like 45328476980 times over. I hate you !

Originally posted by anti-social

you havent improved in the last year at all....at a point it isn't funny anymore.

i kinda agree.

this happens to alot of people. kid in my town has been in this for 3 years and hasnt improved much more than sudz here.

I on the other hand started July of 2000 and.... well.....

from

fe0a52f6.jpg.orig.jpg

to

fe11e504.jpg.orig.jpg

this newest one is in a production with different colors.

ill get around to posting it sometime soon.

sudz. im not dissin you. like i said, it takes some people more time.

just find your favorite artists and let them influence you. dont bite tho, god knows 12oz kid will rip you to shreads then.

Archived