Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

don't drink n drive kids

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by synaps, Mar 18, 2004.

1. synaps

synaps Senior Member

you'll spend 10hours in a holding cell the size of a bathtub with 9people. one of which looked like a leper & another that obviously had diahrea

i had only drank around 5 drinks ... enough to blow over the legal limit. but i was far from drunk, so i didn't blow. thankfully.

happy happy joy joy ... my license is suspended for 180 days
    a week before i have to move no less.

[​IMG]

2. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

that sucks....stick to back streets next time

3. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

^^ back streets? your kidding me, around my parts thats where they locate the damn things!

4. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Been there... Done that.. Underage when it hapened so shit was extra fucked up.. Not fun times.

5. synaps

synaps Senior Member

i usually do ... but there is a part of the drive home from downtown where i have to get on a main road.

that's not the issue in this scenario though

they caught me about a block from my house

6. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

cool..that smilie is saying my name.

drinking and driving is really stoopid.
    i have no sympathy for drunk drivers.

i'm a drunk bike rider though.

one day, me and steveaustin are gonna have a head on collision at 3 am
    haha

7. 23578

23578 Elite Member

should have blown dude, at least you'd've had a chance to pass.

8. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

[color=333333] yes, i dont know if i can handle that. Sorry to hear it man...at least you aint dead though, or at least you didnt get the leprasy [/color]

9. synaps

synaps Senior Member

wasn't happening man ... i had just put down a scotch on the rocks about 10mins before i got pulled over

10. synaps

synaps Senior Member

the guy with the shits was totally fine with what seemed him shitting out babies, too. sparking conversations with us about Jlo's ass (how convenient for us)

the leper looking guy ... well that was just another thing all together. he was picking at his scabs, goo & puss dripping all over him and shit.

between the site of that, and the smell of possibly the rankest assfunk i've ever encounted ... it made for a terrific night

11. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I usually ride my bike when I plan on getting real tore up. Its a whole lot safer when you consider Johnny Law.

Most of the check points in my neighborhood are set up on main streets...but they always have units patroling the side streets.

and [email protected]#$%...that wouldn't surprise me at all. we do all kinds of fucked up pub crawls on bikes where I'm at. you'd love it.

12. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

damn man, i know in nj if you dont blow you get screwed even worse. (damn i cant say it without it sounding gayyy)

13. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

drinking and driving is bad news.

ive done it a few times, only once was it kind of scary, because i was extremely tired. But the other times i was cool.

I'd probally only get stopped if i had a busted light or some shit, which would be my luck...

14. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

and ole dude did the right thing by not taking the test...

if you KNOW THAT YOU ARE DRUNK or ABOVE THE LEGAL LIMIT, you shouldnt blow...

you'll go to jail for that night sure... but its better if you dont in the end, so my neighbor told me.

He fought a drunk driving case he got, and he didnt take the test when he got pulled over. i think he said it was a trap, like they just pulled him over because he was a male, heading home at like 2am or whatever, obviously from a bar or something, and he felt like he was targeted.

so anyways, it cost him and arm and a leg for lawyers but the case got dropped and he didnt get any marks on his record so...

15. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

[color=333333] girl in one of my classes just had to leave today cuz her friend got hit by a drunk driver and DIED.[/color]