don't drink n drive kids

synaps

you'll spend 10hours in a holding cell the size of a bathtub with 9people. one of which looked like a leper & another that obviously had diahrea

i had only drank around 5 drinks ... enough to blow over the legal limit. but i was far from drunk, so i didn't blow. thankfully.

happy happy joy joy ... my license is suspended for 180 days

a week before i have to move no less.

http://www.negativedesign.com/forum/images/smiles/new_cussing.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EarMuffs

that sucks....stick to back streets next time

i usually do ... but there is a part of the drive home from downtown where i have to get on a main road.

that's not the issue in this scenario though

they caught me about a block from my house

cool..that smilie is saying my name.

drinking and driving is really stoopid.

i have no sympathy for drunk drivers.

i'm a drunk bike rider though.

one day, me and steveaustin are gonna have a head on collision at 3 am

haha

the guy with the shits was totally fine with what seemed him shitting out babies, too. sparking conversations with us about Jlo's ass (how convenient for us)

the leper looking guy ... well that was just another thing all together. he was picking at his scabs, goo & puss dripping all over him and shit.

between the site of that, and the smell of possibly the rankest assfunk i've ever encounted ... it made for a terrific night

I usually ride my bike when I plan on getting real tore up. Its a whole lot safer when you consider Johnny Law.

Most of the check points in my neighborhood are set up on main streets...but they always have units patroling the side streets.

and !@#$%...that wouldn't surprise me at all. we do all kinds of fucked up pub crawls on bikes where I'm at. you'd love it.

drinking and driving is bad news.

ive done it a few times, only once was it kind of scary, because i was extremely tired. But the other times i was cool.

I'd probally only get stopped if i had a busted light or some shit, which would be my luck...

and ole dude did the right thing by not taking the test...

if you KNOW THAT YOU ARE DRUNK or ABOVE THE LEGAL LIMIT, you shouldnt blow...

you'll go to jail for that night sure... but its better if you dont in the end, so my neighbor told me.

He fought a drunk driving case he got, and he didnt take the test when he got pulled over. i think he said it was a trap, like they just pulled him over because he was a male, heading home at like 2am or whatever, obviously from a bar or something, and he felt like he was targeted.

so anyways, it cost him and arm and a leg for lawyers but the case got dropped and he didnt get any marks on his record so...

poor baby... :bawling:...

no fuckin sympathy for you whatsoever.

spent a little time in the drunk tank, license suspended... good.

you should of got a year in jail, no questions asked.

rip nace.

rip to the thousands of people killed every year because of drunk drivers.

Originally posted by synaps

you'll spend 10hours in a holding cell the size of a bathtub with 9people

I know a kid who just crashed his shit drunk,

broke part of his back, and spent about a week

in the ICU...count your blessings.

At least it was him who got injured.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Unless you live in TN, then by all means drink and drive all day. When i got my DUI there i had to pay $300 and lost my licence for a year. That was pretty damn slack. No probation or anything.

haha, whats the fun of gettin smashed if you dont get in a death machine, right?

Originally posted by ARCEL

what's the advantage of refusing to take the test, rather then taking it and failing ?

Say if you are drunk and they can smell it on you and you are above the legal limit and pass all of the human tricks, by not taking the test they have no way to prove that you were above the legal limit. After 1 beer for my weight i am over the legal limit. You just dont blow into the machine or do any of the tricks and get a Drunk Driving Lawyer. Everything should work out just fine.

Originally posted by onesecondple

haha, whats the fun of gettin smashed if you dont get in a death machine, right?

I got pulled over because i stole gas not because i was driving all crazy. I have turned over the keys a bunch of times. Responsible citizen oner.

I didnt have anygas. I had to make it about another 30 minutes to the crib. I almost got to the interstate where i would have been home free. Yeah it was mildly worth the entertainment factor of dealing with the police. When me and my boy found out that we had made bail we got real loud and started banging on the glass so that the cops at the desk couldnt get any work done. It was fun. There was some other drunk dude in the holding cell with us and we took his quarters out of his pocket and had a fun game of shooting quarters against the wall. TN was a great place to live.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I didnt have anygas. I had to make it about another 30 minutes to the crib. I almost got to the interstate where i would have been home free. Yeah it was mildly worth the entertainment factor of dealing with the police. When me and my boy found out that we had made bail we got real loud and started banging on the glass so that the cops at the desk couldnt get any work done. It was fun. There was some other drunk dude in the holding cell with us and we took his quarters out of his pocket and had a fun game of shooting quarters against the wall. TN was a great place to live.

that is so radical....

damn, tuesday night me and my boy luke were on our way back to a party, we had just gone on a beer-run (Crown Royal run)right before midnight, anyway on our way back up to the party, we decided we were gonna see what my car could do...so i was in second hitting 90mph, out of nowhere a car is on the road and my raidar is going crazy, i slam on my breaks as well as the cop, he hits his sirens on just once and proceeds in the opposite direction....

deto/lucky as fuck oner!

first off, to all of you bad mouthing me (not that you don't have perferctly valid reasoning, whcih i respect and understand)

1] i'm 6" and weigh 280 ... my body mass alone isn't enough for 5drinks to have much effect on me.

2] i live in new orleans .... living down here 5drinks = about 2 anywhere else. we drink a lot down here

3] i've had 2 of my own friends die from or because of drunken driving. it's no joke to me. which leads me to:

4] i never drink and drive. which makes it quite harsh on me, considering i get pulled over and arrested one of the few times i've ever done it. guess i deserved it maybe?

Archived