Don't drink and drive, please read.

imported_dowmagik

I've never taken drunk driving seriously, have drove drunk and have been with plenty of people who were driving tossed up. A few days ago I read in the newspaper that a good friend had been driving drunk and was in a car wreck. He was two blocks from his house and ran a stop sign while speeding. His passenger and the driver of the car he hit were released from the hospital with minor injuries, but my boy is currently up in ICU in a coma with severe brain injuries. This is a kid I've known damn near my whole life, had my first communion with and all. The doc said when he comes out of his coma he is going to have to completely relearn everything, how to walk and all. Life aint a joke kids, be safe. I hope someone will take this thread seriously and make some more safe decisions in the future.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shitty deal dug Me and all my good old boys got pinched for booze cruises over time. I learned my lesson that the angels dont give a motherfuck about that business so I pulled the habit after I wrecked the old Lincoln and told a couple staties they were going to get holes in them after I went to court. ah well..good luck to ya man cause my two old boys got cut up last week after they hit a tree.

damn dow. I hope your boys recovery goes better than the doctors have outlined it. the worst thing about losing those functions and having to relearn is the simple fact that he'll probably remember that he knew how to do all that shit already...making it really, really frustrating.

I know its a completely different situation...but when my cousin got shot...she had to relearn all that stuff. unfortunately she remembered exactly what her life was like before that happened.

and yeah...lastly...drunk drivings no joke. I've been in a couple accidents that involved alcohol. I got lucky that I..or anyone else didn't get hurt...but the last one changed my perception of it forever. serious shit.

Originally posted by getNice

yeah well it is a roll of the dice. I recall flying through the roads at 120 fuckin 15 deep smokin blunts and shit.. those old country day

you're a compete ass, who has no consideration

for anybody else on the road. fuck you, and i

do hope you get into a car wreck under

the influence. bitch ass mother fucker.

edit: country or not, driving drunk/high is

fucking stupid.

Originally posted by getNice

yeah well it is a roll of the dice. I recall flying through the roads at 120 fuckin 15 deep smokin blunts and shit.. those old country day

be careful, this thread could easily contract the usual 12oz ADD and turn into stories of how "fuckin smashed i was" type shit.

sorry bout your boy. that sucks bad.

i feel for ya man. i had a friend go through the same shit. he was in a coma for almost a month and when he finally came out of it he had to learn everything again. now his face is all fucked up and hes kinda slow. he still cant write either and its been about a year. i hope your boy recovers well, all you can really do is be there for him.

two of my homies jacked a car one night (more than one night!) and were drunk, got in a highspeed through neighborhoods. They slammed into a house. The driver died on the spot. My homie in the passenger seat had both his legs amputated that night. Then he died a few days later in the hospital. That flipped the whole hood upside down and shit was never the same there.

that is very unfortunate about your friend and I hope he pulls through it ok.

Originally posted by sarcasm

you're a compete ass, who has no consideration

for anybody else on the road. fuck you, and i

do hope you get into a car wreck under

the influence. bitch ass mother fucker.

edit: country or not, driving drunk/high is

fucking stupid.

eat a dick up kiddie.

this is a bad situation. It's gonna take a large amount of time for this guys life to return to normal (if it ever does). If i could give you any advice, it would be for you to stick by your homeboy. When he's always laying in bed, and always alone, you should check him out. Chill with him. Even if it's not at the top of your things-to-do list. Skip all the hanging out and spend some time with him. As much time as you can. It's not gonna be easy for him, both physically, and emotionally. Just the company of someone can and will make his day .............I can relate