DONT DANCE FACE TO FACE BITCH...

MeroSeis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

don't club much nowadays, b. when i did i'd stand on the wall, dance with friends and get beer spilled on me....though that one actually did turn out good in the long run...

i'm corny

i seem to get kicked out of every club i go to. i guess they dont have the same sense of humor as i do. but i always find my way back in thru a secret entrance, and get booted out again. yea, they really dont have the same snese of humor i do.

yah this year fui a la republica dominicana para carnaval and i was so amped for this big ass party the whole two weeks i was there, and i was so let down.

i even travelled the whole country in search of the party. santo domingo, puerto plata, santiago, la vega, samana, boca chica, la romana, sosua. everywhere.

next year i'm going to brazil instead...

------------------

high plains drifter

[This message has been edited by ubejinxed (edited 07-18-2001).]

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

mero-

thats one of the places i was gonna check out this weekend while i was up there.

instead i scribbled on a fe random walls...

if i had only known you were up in that joint, that mos def would been worth the price of admission and cab fare.

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz:

mero-

thats one of the places i was gonna check out this weekend while i was up there.

instead i scribbled on a fe random walls...

if i had only known you were up in that joint, that mos def would been worth the price of admission and cab fare.

yeah son shit was cheeks, I was straight smacking niggaz on some "touch me and I'll smack you" shit. I was not feeling it...Oh son another thing. Bitches was straight underage like whoa. I'm talkin bout 13 year old lookin bitches with "Wyoming Technological Institute of Peepee" ID's and shit...KILLA MERO spitting Henny on bitches, what. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//cool.gif'>

KILLA MERO

CHOSERONES

CHESONESSS

MLBTKLICK.

Originally posted by ubejinxed:

yah this year fui a la republica dominicana para carnaval and i was so amped for this big ass party the whole two weeks i was there, and i was so let down.

i even travelled the whole country in search of the party. santo domingo, puerto plata, santiago, la vega, samana, boca chica, la romana, sosua. everywhere.

fuck a brazil

Santo Domingo fa sho nigga

MR. MERO DOGS

EL PAPI CHULO

MLB PRESIDENTE

Exit is boo-tay. I hope you didn't pay that exorbitant cover charge. it certainly is a funnel for the yung'uns, I hate clubs that are supposedly huge, then packed with twice the capacity. fuck that shit, gimme my $25 back brrrrr-atch. condensation of the underarms equals stankness, it's hard for me to find the typical clubbin' ho attractive under these conditions.

Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by ubejinxed:

if you couldn't find a party in la vega, santo domingo or at the monument in santiago, i don't know what to tell you. those sites are always popping.

Archived