don't click on this.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking@Nov 19 2005, 03:46 PM

what you guys are failing to understand is that this thread was posted with no 'cool' pretense. it was posted knowing it was gay as fuck.

this team handsome shit is just metrosexual fag core.

and what you're failing to understand is that we don't care about your midlife crisis.

haha. rock on seeking.

seeking... we need a chat. step into my office and take a seat....

it's not that we dont like you here, in no way my friend. it's just that crazy snakes that be biting shit don't belong in a community of friends. Friend isn't a four letter word... it's a 6 letter word. we on the level now? good, now go take care of bidniss like yo name was S.H.A.F.T!

Originally posted by casekonly+Nov 19 2005, 07:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Nov 19 2005, 07:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Nov 19 2005, 03:46 PM

what you guys are failing to understand is that this thread was posted with no 'cool' pretense. it was posted knowing it was gay as fuck.

and what you're failing to understand is that we don't care about your midlife crisis.

[/b]

Ah ha ha ha ha

ZING!

huh, that'll probably get the old warning level knocked up to 75%

Originally posted by LENS+Nov 19 2005, 04:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Nov 19 2005, 04:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by casekonly@Nov 19 2005, 07:48 PM

Ah ha ha ha ha

ZING!

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Nov 19 2005, 04:43 PM

you gotta remember that that is coming from casek, who by all accounts is a fucking herb.

seeking/not concerned with none a yall

lens: i have no warning level.

seeking; suck my crank. go back into hibernation.

Originally posted by casekonly+Nov 20 2005, 12:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Nov 20 2005, 12:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by LENS@Nov 19 2005, 04:18 PM

Originally posted by casekonly@Nov 19 2005, 07:48 PM

Ah ha ha ha ha

ZING!

<!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Nov 19 2005, 04:43 PM

you gotta remember that that is coming from casek, who by all accounts is a fucking herb.

seeking/not concerned with none a yall

lens: i have no warning level.

[/b]

^^^

No dude, my warning level. BeefEater decided i would get a warning simply on account of not liking this bunk thread.