Don't Call It A Comeback..Even Though I Kinda Left

Guest Sparoism

Guest Sparoism

I did it...I snuck back into the party, and I even brought a bottle of 151 and some Roman candles this time! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

And, In Case You Were Wondering...

A)No, I'm not dead. Even better- I'm immortal...I think. Let's go with that, for now.

B)No, I was not in jail. Even worse....I was too broke to fuck with the $400 DSL bill I rang up (WTF?). Hell, I was so broke that if someone tried to rob me, they would have been practicing. Good thing I know how to steal...kept me locked down like steel, and I actually feel better knowing that I still got that to fall back on if I need it. Got that DSL situation handled nicely, however...now I gotta get cracking on Xmas and stacking up a roll so this shit won't happen again.

C)I have been bombing a little...it wasn't bad, it calmed me down a couple times. But, I don't think it's time for an all-out assault yet.

D)I grew a new beard. I'm not gonna cut it (or my hair) till the All-Star Break. You callin' me a hippy? Fine, if it makes you feel better about yourself...I still have a hot girlfriend and my own apartment...what have YOU got? Oh...I see. Well, never mind.

E)After the server update here, I wasn't able to log on as I had tried to update my email address right after 12 oz. was up and running...and, seeing as how I couldn't get a validation number...oh well. Life goes on, and so will I.

But, anyway, it's nice to be back, and now I leave you all with this image to entertain yourseves with...I seriously laughed for an hour after I read this. Unfuckwithable.

101305-800x1004-badreporter.gif

Now I gotta go steal some more music till my hard drive runs the fuck out...easy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Sparoism

Here's some other shit that's been going on in my delightfully wacky world of fun-

Thanksgiving was a burn. I went up to see my girlfriend's family for the weekend. On our way there the night before Thanksgiving, her sister calls- Dad's in the hospital, he's having chest pains. Uhhhhhh.....okay.

We get to the cabin in Tahoe, and it's cold as fuck and at elevation (6000'+). I DO NOT HANDLE ELEVATION WELL. That is why I live at sea level. I though we were staying in Grass Valley (one hour away, and 3000' lower) so I didn't exactly pack for the weather. Oh, and it's about 40 degrees outside.

Thanksgiving- go to hospital, see Dad in the ICU. Not fun. I really like the guy, but it was hard- I've seen too many people close to me "check out" this way.

Go to Grandma's house. Grandma is OFF THE CHAIN, like drunk and talking truckloads of shit to my girlfriend and her sister. She's drinking a tall boy of Coors, and I notice an economy-sized bottle of Vicodin on the counter. I step outside. Family follows me- "Fuck this, we're going to Reno." We are? No shit. Dad got transferred there, since his tests came back not too good...so, two more hours in a car. Wheeeeee....

Reno- Cold. Smallest downtown I've ever seen. See Dad, new ICU, more machines. He's getting an angioplasty in the morning. Tight. Thanksgiving dinner at the hospital is NOT Thanksgiving, BTW. Head back to Tahoe, pass out at cabin watching "Finding Nemo".

Friday- Pouring rain. Heading back to Reno. Started snowing once we hit the pass, and Sis is driving like it's 70 degrees outside. White highway, white knuckles. More hospital, more drama. Dad's fine, but dude's really out of it and can't say much thanks to the morphine drip he's got going on. "I can't take much more of this", I think. Pass out at my girlfriend's cousin's house. Dream of gambling, and hopping a freight home. I swear.

Saturday. Dad's getting released today, so we pack up, and go say godbye to him. I tell him that he had better stay out of the hospital for Christmas, or I'd be one salty cracker. GO HOME AND CRASH.

As I type this, the downstairs neighbors are having the most athletic sex I have ever heard. DUDE....the windows are literally shaking in their frames, and the moans and screams are the unholy kind of racket you hear Russian powerlifters make when they do some crazy 800 pound squat. I love this apartment, but this is a little too much for me.

We're considering moving (again). Not sure where to, but that will change. Okay, they're done fucking, so I'm gonna pass out while I'm ahead of the game.

'Night, all.

Guest Sparoism

[attachmentid=25735]

DETO...if I can look like this guy, I'd get down with the team. RIP MATTY LUV! And, for everyone else...go to the site- he was a huge influence on me and many others I know.

I'm working on the dying part, be patient. Say, 30 years. Check back for updates.

I was trying to do an sound embed, I had the perfect song in mind...I'm still a little hazy on that one, though.

And Makros.....That's my girl, don't say nothin'.

So, I got things to do today. You know, like stuff, and whatnot. Find some Afroman, listen to that, and give me a shout when you get done, dun. I'm up off this piece.

SPAROMATIC.

matty_couch.jpg.db75f1e1deb229b94d20fa73d01cb8f9.jpg

Guest Sparoism

FUCKIT...GIMME SUMMA DAT FREEEEEEEEEEEEE HEALTH CARE, MY NUKKKAS!

I tried to petiton for a sponsorship to move there (distant relatives) after 9-11 but I got the shaft.

They probably did me a favor, though.