Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dont buy Dickies steel toe work boots

Discussion in 'Style' started by BOATS N HOES, Jul 2, 2009.

1. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

From what I can tell, Pabst is probably a shitty lager. BUT, my Dickies shorts which I wear every single day are stitched really well and they have lasted longer than all my Carhartt gear or my HardYakka gear.

2. DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER 12oz Royalty

Any Dickies I've ever worn were stitched in a way that prevented my legs from having full mobility, and caused anything in my pockets to dig into my legs.
    And this goes back to when I was skinny.

And I'm not sure Pabst even qualifies as a lager. It's just shitty cheap beer that tastes like shit and gives you a fucked up hangover even when you didn't drink enough that you should have a hangover at all.

3. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

I've got thick thighs and Dickies fit like shit, and what DAO said about mobility. I liked them alright in HS when I weighed 140 pounds, though.

I like cellphone pockets and find it to be a selling point for rugged pants.
    I've had a couple pairs of kuhl pants over the last year or so that I like a lot and they've certainly earned their keep.

4. DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

And this is coming from somebody who drinks cheap beer all the time.

5. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

PBR serves a purpose, its cheap and gets you drunk if drink enough. But it isn't good. If I'm drinking cheap I'll stick to highlife. No farts or diarrhea and its not the worst tasting beer, either.

6. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

I'm hearing the lot of this, I only ever put money/phone in top pockets - so could explain my lack of grievance.

7. eviltrailer77

eviltrailer77 Elite Member

I find the exact oppisit, I can smash a 12er of pbr and get up and go run 2 miles, but a sixer of low life and I have the "wub- wubs" in my forehead.

See I have always had a problem with dickies because of the way all of the shit just falls out of your pockets when you sit down. Ben Davis have jeans style pockets and a change/watch pocket, they rock.

8. DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

I would never put a cell phone in a cell phone pocket. Being as where and how it's placed, that's just seems like a recipe for lost cell phones.

9. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

Weird. If I drank a 6er of pbr I'd be scared to run for fear of high speed pant shitting.

10. DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

^This nigga said that like 12 beers is a lot LOL!
    Highlife is just as bad if not worse though.

11. DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

I used to drink Milwaukee's Beast a lot when I lived in Philly.
    My boss would threatened to fire me over my farts the next day.

12. eviltrailer77

That's a week night kid, but I will say you would be somebody I could drink with.

13. DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

14. eviltrailer77

So many motherfuckers are all "oh my god Im a grown up I can't do that any more" fucking pussys

15. DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

I guess I'm what they call a functional drunken asshole.

eviltrailer77 likes this.