DONNIE DARKO.

Aeon

If you havent seen this movie....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO SEE IT NOW!

My best friend and I stole the DVD and watched it 2 nights ago and oh dear lord.....the best movie i have ever seen. The opening scene is AMAZING! Everything about this movie is awesome.....and if you dont see it you fucking suck.

http://www.needcoffee.com/html/dvd/images/ddarko1.jpg'>

http://www.spiritualityhealth.com/shimages/film/donniedarkolrg.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FUCK YOU TYLER DURDEN!!!!!!!! FIGHT CLUB DOESNT EVEN COME CLOSE TO COMPARING TO DONNIE DARKO....YOU WANT REAL VIOLENCE.....GO WATCH THE BOONDOCK SAINTS. BUT THIS IS THE DONNIE DARKO THREAD....SO FUCK YOU. FUCKER. ILL KILL YOU.

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

...at this time, id like to send a big FUCK YOU out to the makers of that movie. it sucks. blow me donnie blow me. you and your fucking stupid imaginary rabbit kid thing in the car with the shit. FUCK YOU. fuck it.

wow...that was handy. i dont even need to retype all that.....

i agree with tyler, even tho long island sucks, i still agree with him. donnie darko is super gay

yeah, long island pretty much does suck. but...................canada is a icy wasteland of fucking crap and people who talk stupid.

so what the fuck is it about????

its about nothing. its a movie about a whole bunch of stupid jibbah-jabbah. anyone who likes this movie is a complete fucking idiot and i will not take any of your statements or opinions to be valid or meaningful.

you are worthless if you like that movie.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

long island is a long island, all the people who live their wish they lived on a long penis, therefore moving to the island itself. all of its male inhabitants are gay, and the girls are all lezbian firefighters.

dont hate on our vast amounts of lesbian firefighters.

they're a hell of alot better than having a bunch of male canadian mounties in gay red suits on horses........

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by DATE RAPE

FUCK YOU TYLER DURDEN!!!!!!!! FIGHT CLUB DOESNT EVEN COME CLOSE TO COMPARING TO DONNIE DARKO....YOU WANT REAL VIOLENCE.....GO WATCH THE BOONDOCK SAINTS. BUT THIS IS THE DONNIE DARKO THREAD....SO FUCK YOU. FUCKER. ILL KILL YOU.

ahahahahah and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you are retarded and the finest grl at work is hitting on me

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

That movie is fucking ill, it was all filmed in Charlotesville and Richmond, VA. It was written and directed by one of our Richmond locals. I fail to see how you could not like this movie the story is ingenious

the whole film was shot in California.

Donnie Darko wasn't bad. I'd have enjoyed it more if I was an angst ridden 16 year old. Still, very good. Way better than Fight Club. I really didn't like Fight Club the second time I saw it. And no joke, I've noticed that the homosexual populace really, really likes Fight Club the way they like Cher and other gay stuff. :P

*you're right, el barto - pretty offensive what i wrote. i edited that shit.

Guest mcpeepants

i just watched it three times since last night when i rented it. it was SO awseome i loved it man the school opening scene was a cinematographers dream. im still a little hazzy on what real happens

i mean obviously i know what happens but whats relaly going on. is the whole thing an instant before he dies, a glimse into the future to see what would or could have been so he is put at ease before he dies? thats wha ti gathered because of theyre talk about time travel and him being unable to except lifes tragedies. but what is up with frank at the end touching his eye and making the mask. is he having dreams or visions of donnie?

well regardless it was the best movie ive seen in forever! its what you make of it i guess.

Archived