donkeypunch

Beast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Joe Schmoe is a big crazy mofo' that eats skinny suburban kids for breakfast. I know where you live, AND I KNOW YOU'LL BE THERE BEOTCH............at least for another week or two

[This message has been edited by JoeSchmoe (edited 06-01-2001).]

bbqfork.jpg

"Hi, I called earlier and told you that you were dead. I thought of something else: I'm going to punch you in the mouth so hard that all your teeth are going to break off and get stuck in your tongue, which will then fly out of your mouth. Then I'm going to grab your tongue. And then I'm going to order the barbecue fork temperature probe from Skymall. In the twenty-one days it may take for the fork to arrive, your tongue will become hard as a rock with your teeth embedded in it like little spikes. When I finally get the fork, I'm going to attach your tongue to it, creating a homemade mace, which I'm going to beat you to death with. That's right, Richie, they let us working people go to Skymall too. Shocked? If I were you, I'd be more shocked by how the World's Biggest Crossword Puzzle is going to feel when it's jammed up your ass!" click.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Originally posted by unibomber!:

dope i never seen the other half of the japan gondola;Drama is from the 909 in so Cali. beast was that gondola full of scrap metal, just out of curiosity?

Ya it was full of scrap metal.

Archived