......DONDI.......

CAPS

Anybody know some good spots on the net to research Dondi? I have a dope Keith Harring book but I am looking for a Dondi book or a site that is about him. I have a lot of info on him but the cat was rad and I'm always looking for more.

CAPS...............seen my book? .......I lost it somewhere between 5th street and hell.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest THE LAW

there's a new dondi book coming out in november...zephyr and Dondi's brother wrote it...There's a thread on it somewhere in this board. SCOTCH WHISKEO posted it...happy hunting

the Dondi book is real nice...A GREAT book about him...the photos are off the hook. I've had a pre-release copy of the book for a few months. It's worth buying when it's out.

Zephyr and his brother did a GREAT job! I'm going to buy the final printed version when it's out.

Peace!

---WYWS the mag.-----DONDI He began his graffiti career in the mid 70's as "NACO", a member of the brooklyn based crew The Odd Partners. He developed his graffiti talents primarily on the insides and outsides of new yorks' BMT lines. In 1977, he formed the legendary clique CIA(Crazy Insides Artist),which influnced duro, aeron, and kist, among others. ----ZEPHYR 10/20/98--- issue #5

I've seen this book already and in my opinion it's easily worth twice

what they are asking ($35 retail, $24.50 from Amazon). I hear there

are only about 10,000 copies or so, so Michael White suggests you

order one now to make sure you get one. If you buy it from the link

below Art Crimes gets a small commission.

Dondi White Style Master General: The Life of Graffiti Artist Dondi White

by Andrew Witten (Zephyr), Michael White (Dondi's brother)

Release Date: November 13, 2001

<a

href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0060394277/artcrimes">

Amazon</a>

susan

Originally posted by seeking innocence

caps, homie, pay attention to where your posting... this has nothing to do with trains... off to third rail

Sorry seek, I just figured since it was about Dondi and he was a trainyard kid it would fit. My bad. I'll think harder next time.

CAPS..... to much fumes in the 80's

Originally posted by seeking innocence

caps, homie, pay attention to where your posting... this has nothing to do with trains... off to third rail

UNLESS YOUR A COMPLETE IDIOT WAIT YOUVE PROVEN THAT TIME AND AGAIN. ANYWAY THERE ARE PROBABLY 10 POSTS OUT OF A HUNDRED IN THIS FORUM THAT DEAL WITH STRICTLY TRAINS AND TRAIN TOPICS.

MAYBE THERE SHOULD BE A MODERATOR JUST FOR SEEKING AND ALL OF HIS BRILLIANT OUTBURSTS.

• 8 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived