Donating Sperm

Pistol

I just visited the other thread about donating blood for cash. I was wondering if anyone has thought about or even done it, donating sperm. I figure this would be mure fun than getting stuck with a needle. At school they said they had a gang of tests before you can donate. Not only must you be drug free. They probably won't accept you if you got diseases in your family such as diabetes, high blood pressure, sickle cell, etc. It would be kinda crazy knowing some kid out there got your blood in him or her.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its weird to me...thinking that I would have children out there that i wouldnt know about....What if you met a girl and wanted to hook up....later on you find out shes your fuckin daughter! UUUUUUNnnn

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

Originally posted by inkjunkie34:

its weird to me...thinking that I would have children out there that i wouldnt know about....What if you met a girl and wanted to hook up....later on you find out shes your fuckin daughter! UUUUUUNnnn

well unless you like hooking up with girls who are at least half your age, if not younger, then i dont think you'd have a problem with that...

i think only a really really small number of people actually make it through all the test....i know you have to have extremley potent sperm to survive the freezing process....yeah, i was seriously considering it....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

God DAYUM!

$50 a 'session'..6 times a month.

$300 a month to jerk off.

Then donate blood for $200 a month.

According to my math thats $500 a month to donate your fluids.

Yeah its kinda embarrassing. Yeah you probably wouldnt tell anyone you used that as a source of income. But fuck, it beats delivering pizza 5 nights a week, who agrees?

Guest wakassOATH

i dont think i could get it into the cup they seem pretty small and i have bad aim

i would prolly end up jizzing all over the place and losing all my prophets

• 2 years later...

Archived