1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Donahue

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Smart, Dec 31, 2002.

1. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Donahue

Discussion started by Smart - Dec 31, 2002

damn I wasn't even gonna admit that I happened to see this episode of Donahue with Dave Chapelle about equal rights but...

I just saw some white woman stand up in the audience and say that black people should "quit whining"... then when challenged she back pedaled and said "well, I'm sorry I said the word 'whining' but it seems that when other races start 'over-whining' it cheapens them... I see other races (she says while gesturing semi-unconciously at herself) being strong and not whining about it."

All this on a show mainly dominated by Pat Buchanan and his bullshit arguments for reverse discrimination...

Dave is kinda forced to sit with his chin in his hand because this simply isn't his forum and there's not eally any room for humor... it seems like his presence is a sham, I bet he's pissed that he did it...

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. melty

melty 12oz Senior Member

melty - Replied Dec 31, 2002

I think this is a very old arguement. I am sad for donahue for having to show this again. Have we come so far as to complete a circle.

These are very touchy subjects.

melty - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Dec 31, 2002

OH JESUS!!! I WANT TO POUND PAT B!!!

Gloria Allred was stating her case on something designed to show how women are the most oppressed, and I admit I wasn't even listening, but Pat B LAUGHED AT HER!!! In her face while she spoke! This is the respect she gets for working so hard to be a lawyer and all the other crap I really don't care about that she's done in her life? THIS is his argument, personal derision? That's IT?

Oh fuck, please belive that MANY political leaders quake in their boots (yes, that's a euphamism for 'crap') when they hear my name. They know broken jaws are soon to follow... damn I need another field day in Washington DC

*Pat Buchanan, I thought I said his name before but, just in case I didn't

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Dec 31, 2002

VOTE LIBERTARIAN, BABY !

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, I got the email today, Libertarian party meeting in the next couple days, I've already worked 3 elections

6. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Dec 31, 2002

Yeah because libertarians have absolutly no political plan at all other than legal weed and no SUV's.....Why not vote for the best candidate based on their credentials and overall ability to complete said job...When you start spouting that propoganda bullshit you become just like those other mindless monkey pole smoking political parties....fuck you goodnight

7. melty

melty 12oz Senior Member

The onlyproblem that I see with your idea is that no one will vote for you except for us guys and I dont think you can count on that.

I think what I am trying to say is that most people buy into the whole speech thing even if its about nothing. A person is smsrt People are dumb (MIB)

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I vote for the people that best represent my views... fuck all your legal weed and suv's talk, that's some sort of Republican propaganda... it's ok, you lash out at what you're scared of... the fact is, and the fundamental basis of the Libertarian party is personal liberalism plus fiscal conservatism... any Democrat who disagrees is probably a bit to sanguine for my tastes and any Republican who disagrees is simply a Nazi.

Keep your laws off my body and quit spending my money on crackheads.

Why do you think there's so much "reform" in the 2 parties these days? Everyone moving towards "moderate" viewpoints? Because that's what the Libertarian party represents and soon enough it's what the American people will elect.

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Dec 31, 2002

damn... looks like they already got to socrates.. dont let this happen to you

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  10. villain

villain 12oz Veteran Member

villain - Replied Dec 31, 2002

Bullshit!

As long as Smarts dissing those needing of dissing he can diss all he wants. I just had to know where he was coming from is all.

villain - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Re: Bullshit!

I'm not sure what this means... and it has my name at the begining... huh?

12. socrates

socrates Guest

I am extremly anti-gun
    I am Pro tough on crime
    I think weed should be illegal
    I think rehabilitation and schooling is better than incarceration
    I believe some people deserve to die
    Some people deserve only 1 chance
    1/2 and 1/2 on abortion
    If you align yourself with any political party you are a mindless bitch

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

because I don't think "Our" job is being world police OR world charity... you say "said job".. define the "job"... I happen to think hand-outs to meth smokers and the entire drug war are equally futile. You probably haven't voted in more than 2 elections, 3 aat most, you have no idea what "the job" entails.

14. socrates

socrates Guest

Got ME???
    bitch you aint even old enough to vote, you probably failed government too so shut the fuck up...Hane you ever read the voter pamphlets fully?.....No...You don't know shit about anything and probably believe Al gore should have won the election because he had more votes...

15. melty

melty 12oz Senior Member

I assure you all this thread will go no place.