==> DOMINO LOVERS UNITE <==

cmeup

who else here loves domino's / bones / that nigga shit. :lol: (jk about the last part you sensitive fucks)

but seriously though, i had never really took the type to learn how to play domino's before tonight, the few times i tried to watch what the fuck was going on, it didnt make much sense to me, because like in math, the people playing were just calling out numbers and shit without explaining how they got them...

so anyways, i went to this chicks birthday bash get together bla bla bla thing, and my friend and this other guy wanted to play some domino's.

i told them its all about "strip Go-Fish" and got all the girlies laughing, and then told them i didnt know how to play domino's...

so i watched a round or hand be played out, and got the jist of it, and then decided to jump in.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, i am just a born winner i guess, cuz after that i won every game we played (we played three games to 150 points)... my homie, and the other dude were pissed, and it didnt help that i was talking mad shit, hahaha :lol: I had everyone laughing there ass off... id say smart ass shit like:

-ask the score keeper (this chick) who was winning at that point in the game (knowing it was me) :smiles:

-then i was yelling out to everyone else who was watching the games, i was like "any of yall need to learn how to play domino's, come sit by me"

shit was fucking hilarious... all in all, i fucking love domino's now, tomorrow im about to roll to an old folks home and play some senior citizens in some domino's all day long. :lol:

/something like a pimp.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

come to think of it, tomorrow im going to go get me a game of dominos.

however, ive looked on target's and walmart's website, and they act like they've never heard of the game before... mother fuckups.

anyone know how much a game of dominos cost to buy by chance?

any of yall got some special ones, or recommend one kind more than another? (probally doesnt really matter but I know, just wondering your thoughts on the matter...) :beat:

You can get a cheap set of dominoes at target or wallmart for around 5 bucks or something. But a nice set can run in the 50 or more range. My friend used to live in the ghettoist apartment in the world but had a 100 dollar set made out of ivory.

Spades is the shit too, I love spades. Thats all I used to do, dominoes at lunch spades at 5 o clock. I used to make more money gambling than I did working...

i aint played that since i was like 2 foot tall

i thought this was about domino's pizza

and i was like "wow, they have domino's pizza places in the states too ? "

Originally posted by krie

i aint played that since i was like 2 foot tall

i thought this was about domino's pizza

and i was like "wow, they have domino's pizza places in the states too ? "

Yeah and believe it or not we have McDonald's, KFC, and Microsoft Windows XP in the States too... :rolleyes:

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Dominos is the shit. When i was locked up we played dominos to like 10,000. our dominos were made outta cardboard boxes that crackers come in.

hahaha..what about dice made out of paper?

I saw some people chucking dice, and asked,

how the fuck did you get those...they showed me,

fuckin sick! You can come up with some creative shit when

your sitting behind bars for a long enough time.

:D

dominoes are fun. I saw some at the dollar store for $1.49

My mom got me some Corona dominoes. You can find

some really nice ones if you look around...

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

youre shittin me, you cant find dominoes

in big ass TEXAS?!?!?!

check 7-11...I bet they have some.

The flea market, check a dollar store.

Seriously.

Or go directly into WalMart, or Target.

They should have some. Walgreens?

*edit...try a liqour store...they should have some.

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

youre shittin me, you cant find dominoes

in big ass TEXAS?!?!?!

check 7-11...I bet they have some.

The flea market, check a dollar store.

Seriously.

Or go directly into WalMart, or Target.

They should have some. Walgreens?

*edit...try a liqour store...they should have some.

no shit right?

ive tried target and walmart, but the only dominoes they had were some gay ass kiddy kind with neon dots in fag colors... cant be pulling them out at a party, im not having it.

:lol:

Re: Re: *believe*

Originally posted by E MARTYR

no shit right?

ive tried target and walmart, but the only dominoes they had were some gay ass kiddy kind with neon dots in fag colors... cant be pulling them out at a party, im not having it.

:lol:

Wow, that shit they say about you being overly self-conscious and worried about what everyone thinks about you must be true.

I've brought and played bones with the colorful set before. And these were with black niggas "from the hood". No one said shit.

Damn just cuz in Boyz In The Hood they got the black & bone colored ones don't mean you gotta have them exact ones to look hard.

Tommorow we gonna bust out Chutes & Ladders and Hungry Hungry Hippo. WHAT!?!?!

Archived