dominican republic

lostcause

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ArtvandaL

que suerte

you lucky, I've been there once for a couple a days with da family.

Its a 3rd world country if you ask me.

DONT LEAVE THE CITY OF SANTO DOMINGO!

if your not a dominican, and it dont matter if you know spanish, they will fuck with you. Their are gangs outside of santo domingo that have no remorse, Ive heard, and i didnt want to check it out if tru or not. theres graff there, theres the dominican mafia, theres real good hiphop in spanish, mostly from PuertoRico though. Theres allot a hookers, theres a cool fuckin market thats indoors and they sell all kindsa a cool shit for reeeeaaaal cheap. Theres corruption

dirty beaches, so dont chill at the beach. Stay inside the santo domingo boundaries and youll have a good time. They take advantage of gringos, white people. Shit, even black gringos. ummm.. anything specific you wanna know?

cheap cool stuff from good music to bootlegged everything.

i'm not too worried about all that stuff. i don't have to leave the states to find all that stuff. the city life is the last thing on my list of things to do. i love the whole third world feel. you learn alot more there about life then in the states.

Originally posted by sirmanofslur

never been

never seen

..just find a young local girl, and rock her world........

i would

:D :D :D :D :D :D

haha yes!

Guest TEARZ

where are you gonna be and what do you wanna know specifically?

don't listen to art vandal's nonsense. most of that is fantasy.

i used to live in santiago. so i'll hook you up with what i know... a few questions first.... do you speak spanish? really well? are you white? traveling lone or with friends? trying to go to ill places and learn shit or just trying to get blasted and pull girls?

artvandal went on a family vacation so i wasn't even hearing that. i'll be there for a month leaving in oct coming back in nov, so i plan on traveling as much of the country as possible. touristy spots are cool but i prefer chill non highly populated areas on both the beach and in the jungles. i rather be around the locals then around other tourist. i'm fluent in spanish but puerto rican. don't know what dominicans feel about us. just info about tight cities, beaches, and country spots. i'm on a budget so easy ways to get around, cheap places to stay and places to eat would be cool. i've researched alot already but i'm always wanting to hear another persons ideas or suggestions. thanks

Archived