DOINT BE A pussy

PRAWLONE

ok this is a really big deal for me, the is a brige out side of town in this little redneck town and i hav gotten up there but there is one wall that is peiced and i really want to paint over this shit. it has been there for a long time and it is reall not that good but yet it is huge. the real question is should i post a peice over it or not. i also hav to let u know that i am only 15 but hav been paintin for like 2 years and i am no toy and could be beatin easy by the guy who did the peice. to do it or not to do it that is the question???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You're a fucking idiot. If I had a piece last for ages, only to get painted over by some 15 year old I never heard of, I'd go out of my way to beat his ass to a bloody pulp. Catch a case or not.

You've been painting for two years? Unless you're the gifted lovechild of Frida Kahlo and the head of MENSA, you ain't shit. Toy is a relative term.

Have a little respect for a piece of graffiti that's managed to survive a few years of kids such as yourself. It's a rare, rare thing. Find another bridge.

gee wiz bud... " i could be beatin easy" so either A. he could fuck you up or B. his works not worth YOU covering it. and if it lasted that long why wouldnt you just pick a spot next to em and yours could last just as long genius... nahhhhh fuck it, go and do a super crazy tag piece on top of his and then post it all over 12oz. bravo! bravo! (toy IS a relative term... relate to it) this isnt locked yet??? peace

asking for advice is better in one of our gazillion threads for new writers or beginners

i have had a long enough career that i don't even consider people who painted for less than two years writers.

unless you are god's gift to graffiti, you still suck and need to work on some shit.

and honestly, if you even have to ask this question you shouldn't do it.

respect for history is important.

creativity and ingeniousness is picking out spots is important as well.

finding a good place to paint can be as important as what you are painting.

open you eyes and find a new place

don't be a toy fucking wack ass spot jocker. or even worse, someone who goes over someone who may have been a founding member of the local scene.

..fyi.

"spot jocking"

is when you do some shit next to/up against someone else's

because it is a good looking spot and you want something there too.

this is definitely frowned upon in graf

so imagine how shitty you'll look if you straight go over someone.

another shitty shitty shitty thing to do

is go over someone, and not cover the whole thing.

if you don't at the very least cover what you are going over, you are the epitome of lame-o

if that shit is big, leave it alone.