1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DOINT BE A pussy

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by PRAWLONE, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRAWLONE

PRAWLONE New Jack

DOINT BE A pussy

Discussion started by PRAWLONE - May 11, 2005

ok this is a really big deal for me, the is a brige out side of town in this little redneck town and i hav gotten up there but there is one wall that is peiced and i really want to paint over this shit. it has been there for a long time and it is reall not that good but yet it is huge. the real question is should i post a peice over it or not. i also hav to let u know that i am only 15 but hav been paintin for like 2 years and i am no toy and could be beatin easy by the guy who did the peice. to do it or not to do it that is the question???

PRAWLONE - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. alcohol swab

alcohol swab 12oz Member

alcohol swab - Replied May 11, 2005

huh?

alcohol swab - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

HAL - Replied May 11, 2005

You're a fucking idiot. If I had a piece last for ages, only to get painted over by some 15 year old I never heard of, I'd go out of my way to beat his ass to a bloody pulp. Catch a case or not.

You've been painting for two years? Unless you're the gifted lovechild of Frida Kahlo and the head of MENSA, you ain't shit. Toy is a relative term.

Have a little respect for a piece of graffiti that's managed to survive a few years of kids such as yourself. It's a rare, rare thing. Find another bridge.

HAL - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. GnomeToys

GnomeToys 12oz Elite Member

GnomeToys - Replied May 11, 2005

If he's really in a small redneck town, it's likely not been gone over because nobody else there actually picked up a can and thought to do it. Leave it the fuck alone.

I WOINT sorry

GnomeToys - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. NeRVe54

NeRVe54 12oz Senior Member

NeRVe54 - Replied May 12, 2005

gee wiz bud... " i could be beatin easy" so either A. he could fuck you up or B. his works not worth YOU covering it. and if it lasted that long why wouldnt you just pick a spot next to em and yours could last just as long genius... nahhhhh fuck it, go and do a super crazy tag piece on top of his and then post it all over 12oz. bravo! bravo! (toy IS a relative term... relate to it) this isnt locked yet??? peace

NeRVe54 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. SHADER ONE PARIS

SHADER ONE PARIS New Jack

SHADER ONE PARIS - Replied May 12, 2005

No one cares. Quit graff dude.

SHADER ONE PARIS - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. destroya

destroya 12oz Senior Member

destroya - Replied May 12, 2005

do throwups over it, and a note suggesting you two talk about it.

destroya - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

!@#$% - Replied May 12, 2005

asking for advice is better in one of our gazillion threads for new writers or beginners

i have had a long enough career that i don't even consider people who painted for less than two years writers.
    unless you are god's gift to graffiti, you still suck and need to work on some shit.

and honestly, if you even have to ask this question you shouldn't do it.

respect for history is important.

creativity and ingeniousness is picking out spots is important as well.

finding a good place to paint can be as important as what you are painting.

open you eyes and find a new place
    don't be a toy fucking wack ass spot jocker. or even worse, someone who goes over someone who may have been a founding member of the local scene.

..fyi.
    "spot jocking"
    is when you do some shit next to/up against someone else's
    because it is a good looking spot and you want something there too.
    this is definitely frowned upon in graf
    so imagine how shitty you'll look if you straight go over someone.

another shitty shitty shitty thing to do
    is go over someone, and not cover the whole thing.
    if you don't at the very least cover what you are going over, you are the epitome of lame-o
    if that shit is big, leave it alone.

!@#$% - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.