doing ti over again

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SoulK... I think you were trying to say something I like to shout everytime my path goes by the Eau Gallie high school... I shout:

OH GOLLY! The thing I like about high school girls is that I keep getting older and they keep staying the same age...

To be honest my path doesn't go by Eau Gallie High School, it goes past the middle school... but I wish they were old enough to be in high school so it counts...

3 highschools in three years, met some cool folks, got the ged, went to cuba instead of sr year, spent a month traveling, $1k, and learned little/no spanish.

Came back to the states, went to art college, never talked to a fucking soul from highschool. Now I'm trying to see what everybody's been doing since it'd mean i would have a reason to go to Santa Barbara and Chico which would be awesome, but talking to folks after so long is awkward i guess...

I wouldnt want to relive those days tho. I might have done things differently like not drop out, probably not. Oh well. Cheers to the kids in highschool now.