Doing the 'Responsible' thing then getting screwed for it thread.

nomadawhat

So coming out of the bar the other night after drinking some powerful 9.4% beer, a freind offers me a ride home, which i thought was a great idea seeing as i could harldy speak at the time. So I go home, wake up with a hangover, go to get my car from behind my house and its not there. oh yeah i left it at the bar, dork!!! So i go to get it and when I get there the fucking window is busted out and all my stereo equipment is gone. Ain't that a bitch? It sure is.

Who else has been fucked over for doing the responsible/right thing?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no good deed goes unpunished. I had my rear window smashed out and my locked keyed up by guys trying to break into my car, but that was while painting, so I guess thats some kind of karma.

Get aload of this...I live in a fairly nice neighbourhood. not out in the suburbs, but not downtown. not a rich area...but lower middle class. nice big treed streets....and yet of the 5 houses in a row (us and the two on each side) we are the only ones who haven't had our car stolen or broken in to, in the last 6 months. one of our neighbours has had their car stolen twice and broken into (smashed out windows) 2 or 3 times in the last 2 years. crazy shit. My city is second in north america for car theft per capita.

Guest --zeSto--

and that is why insurance premiums will continue to rise.

Which is also why I dont own a car.

Because it may be illegal to ride a bike drunk,

they rarely pull you over for it.

Guest Catch22

A man & his 6 year old son are walking down the street & come across 2 dogs fucking. The 6 yr old asks his dad what are they doing? The dad replies "the dog on top has a hurt leg & the dog on the bottom is carrying him on his back." The 6 yr old then says "Figures, you try & help someone out & you end up getting fucked in the ass!"

Originally posted by Catch22

A man & his 6 year old son are walking down the street & come across 2 dogs fucking. The 6 yr old asks his dad what are they doing? The dad replies "the dog on top has a hurt leg & the dog on the bottom is carrying him on his back." The 6 yr old then says "Figures, you try & help someone out & you end up getting fucked in the ass!"

:lol:

Originally posted by ese

no good deed goes unpunished. I had my rear window smashed out and my locked keyed up by guys trying to break into my car, but that was while painting, so I guess thats some kind of karma.

Get aload of this...I live in a fairly nice neighbourhood. not out in the suburbs, but not downtown. not a rich area...but lower middle class. nice big treed streets....and yet of the 5 houses in a row (us and the two on each side) we are the only ones who haven't had our car stolen or broken in to, in the last 6 months. one of our neighbours has had their car stolen twice and broken into (smashed out windows) 2 or 3 times in the last 2 years. crazy shit. My city is second in north america for car theft per capita.

they probably think you did it.

Archived