Doing my laundry at uni/college.

deph

hey guys as I've just started my first year. I'm doing my laundry for the first time I thought this could be a message board to go on while your a little board waiting for that broken arse machine to get finished.

p.s funny stories to keep me from killing myself would be appreciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I still do my laundry in the laundrymat.

I usually bring a book or pop over to the cafe

across the street for a coffee and a cheese croisant.

Sometimes I wander behind the laundry mat and check out the grafitti

(yeah... there's full pieces in the back alley)

or I just go home and take a shower or something to really get my water comsumption peaked.

ldn_tng...im going to be in the same boat come sunday!

where you at uni wise?

i have a feeling my washing levels will decrease dramtically after a few weeks...

usefull tip for laundry, hang your shirts (doesn't really work for long sleeved button ups .. but anything else is go) on a coat hanger while they are still alittle damp... this way they dry without crinkles and you avoid the death trap that is ironing ...

if i think of any jokes I'll let you know ... first year of dorm life for me were really good times .. hope they go well for you..

Guest mikro137

when i was in NY last summer , i was about 4 colt 45's into my day and in some apartment building in jamacia queens during a rianstorm , i determined that a dryer that was carlessly unattended would be a good place to relieve some of the bladder pressure colt 45 can produce. this scared the resident new yorker that decided to take me and my homie on as his little tourists for the night.

the moral of the story is

pissing in a dryer full of clothes is halarious.

Re: A joke:

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

How do you get a homosexual to fuck your girlfriend?

hahaha.

SNEAK I'm at a uni near birmingham.

Shit in her cunt.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm once again doing my laundry and it's the first time I've been to the new and improved OZ it's pretty slick in here like some one just cleaned your moma's old car or something. Loving it any ways Can of Worms I have know idea what you just asked me and my Laindry should be ready for the dryer so I'll peep you all later.

Hola

Archived