Doing Mural Work In Palestine...

R3GR3T

I plan on going, maybe this summer, probably next.

Heres the deal....plane ticket is 800-a grand depending on where you fly from.

what you get to do? go to illegally occupied war zones and refugee camps and paint murals with kids.

personally i want to paint that security barrier aparthied wall...but i HIGHLY RECOMEND bringing lots of cameras...video digital..fuck film that shit is not reliable over the long run.

this is a war zone. i mean personally i have a reason to go to the real ghetto. where people have no rights and live under occupation.

i should have weblinks soon. please pm me.

it gets rarely more raw than Palestine.

I plan on making a documentry to. Both sides of course. We as United States of Americas' citizens with out choice supply and support this occupation. Please, if you do graffiti why not give that much more of a fuck and go to where the real oppression is popping off...you know the real jump off thats jumping off. DOCUMENT THIS SHIT!

its fucked up.

and for all the haters, i just got off the phone with my homie thats JEWISH. and he plays blues and his wifey lives in the projects.

I wanna do somthing with my life....i think documenting the struggle and the strife, the murder, the genocide and the hypocrisy my hard earned tax dollars pay for is what I should do...

not to sound all self rightous and shit but....

fuck it yo, i know why i wrote graffiti.

FREE PALESTINE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nawww...from what i heard you wont get shot unless you piss off the idf at check points. i dont have jewish last name so im safe on getting shot by the "terrorists" you know, al aqsa and hammas....

i just hope you can buy booze and hash in the refugee camps otherwise its some shit.

but for real...volunteer to go over their. and if you do get shot or run over by a bulldozer? ey yo, at least you died with honor.

actually alot of murders have taken place in the area i live in. majority gang related and unsolved. however, id rather go to Palestine.

you know, everytime i buy a beer i pay tax... so what so they can arm an illegal goverment to kill more children and those whose childrens were murdered go out and kill innocents in order to provoke more killing of children.

fuck graffiti...me and my homies talked about that shit on new years...we was like , yo until i got grands for bail and lawyers aint fucking with that shit....

ill make a movie...

to be honest, im so bitter jaded cynical and caustic i could give a fuck if i get shot over there...i hope they kill me at least.

anyway...

thats the real yo...people getting murdered by radical racist goverments and being robbed for their lands.

besides that...you can paint graffiti in Palestine all day and no ones fucking with you. why not document the real ghettos that Israel created and make a buck to help those who's children died at the hand of that 50 cal the us gave em, that missle from the f16 the us gave em...

besides that art is a great therapy for all pain.

yeah, more like i shut a reporter down trynna instigate some shit this afternoon and talked to people that been to Rafa, Rahmallah(sp) Jerusalem this afternoon.

my best friend growing up was from Gaza.

give a fuck yo, nothing new to me...

in fact...on the the coast of the persian gulf, we grew up lighting soccer balls doused in gasoline on fire, kicking them down the street and saying kill israel.

im not racist man....i was raised racist in the inner city of the middle east...but im not.

i feel bad that the people, the Jews that fled persecution have to live under a goverment that persecutes, discriminates and genocides on a level unseen since the nazi party...

word is bond son.(edit- but dont rely on it son, trust your judgement son)

oh yes.

being the tree i'll drop a bit of knowledge.

there is something to be said about creating in a "wasteland." i too am intrigued by "mural work" in warzones. it carries an emotion unatainable in any other environment. but the mentality that you are showing is wreckless abandon and total disrespect for the concepts you plan on playing with.

learn the medium before you try to exploit it. know what you're doing and why.

and when you can answer that, i'll fly there with you.

i was painting murals at an elementry school in a neighborhood so bad, the grocery store across the street was half burned down with a sign that said "tresspassors will be shot" ...

that was 16...

im a felony graffiti writer.

im exploiting nothing. did you grow up in the inner city of the middle east for ten years?

well you are presenting yourself like a child.

when you act like you're five, people will treat you like you're five.

"YO DAWG.. GO PAINT SOME SHIT IN THE WARZONES CUZ THAT SHIT IS HOT!! REPRESENT THE FUCK OPPRESSION (i cant spell) MOVEMENT!!"

think how fucking stupid that sounds. what "oppression" are you fighting? why are you fighting it? why do you want to "free palestine" besides the fact that it's a popular statement?

do you know the history of that land? do you know the history of the palestinian peoples?

again, if you do, speak up. if not, then you see my point.

its all in how you present yourself.

give a fuck...

i ripped a reporter apart on his questions at a rally today...

did you grow up in the innercity of the middle east for ten years?

have you done felony cases on graffiti?

did your friends steal cars, sell drugs and murder people when you were in 8th and 9th grade?

yes actually they did, and yes i did. not the inner city of the middle east, the inner cities of America.

i grew up in one of the biggest cities in the midwest, and in the center of it. location does not make you hard. i know plenty of inner city kids who grew up playing magic cards and reading science fiction novels. contrary to popular belief, it IS possible to rise above your situation.

my cousin went to juvie for a while for a drive by shooting. he was 13 riding with some of his crew. he was my closest friend back then. he's one of many... again, i am not a product of my environment. you do not have to be.

i've been painting for about 9 years, and if you DON'T know who i am then you clearly don't know much. i HAVEN'T had a felony case because i am careful and blessed by god. that and i'm not an idiot. getting in trouble with the law does not make you more inteligent or capable of making a point. it simply means that you had a different experience with life than me.

you aren't proving any points, you are simply repeating the fact that you are young, and uneducated. best of luck with the video.

wow...

can i jock you?

i was all city in 95. in CALI. fuck the midwest but im racist.

i started spray painting in the middle east in 86. i grew in a raw inner city in the middle east.

so please dont check me on international politics.

i dont care what you write or who you are...personally the midwest aint got shit on the cali writers style wise...

check me on the history of Palestine and ill reply.

actually i got respect for chicago...i gota ex girl out that city...

money stop fronting on me.

you clowned yourself on your original front...i didnt say shit you trieda clown me on.

motherfucker please.

international right here. hate all you want.. take that flight with me.

i forgot the guy.

but soem dude went out there to bomb.

he was painting political shit about the war.

he painted walls that had holes from blasts and shit...

i posted it on here a while ago.

he said it was farely easy going from spot to spot even in the war zone and no one bothered him.