doing drugs is bad!

backcountrywriter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My parents would always find joints or other shit in my room when I was in hs. The worst was when my homies came over and we blazed it in the garage while my dad was there. He was like why the fuck are they going into the garage at 4 pm when there's standing room only. So after we went to the Jack n the box arounf the block and my dad rolls up all pissed. He went in there and smelled the budda in the the air. It was some really good smelling shit too but I guess he couldn't appreciate it. I got busted growing a few times. They found plants a couple times. And then found the seed's in a wet paper towel when I was strating them off to pick which seeds I was going to use. I had one plant grow to 4 ft tall with nice green leaves and lots of beginning buds which meant it was a female and was going to be good to go. But they got it. aghh.

pistol = drgreenthumb mothafucka

Guest willy.wonka

first time i ever got caught...

my mom and step dad was complaining about something and they asked me why are my eyes so red....i told them,"i was crying ok!"my stoned friend in the othe room started luaghing.

In grade 9 our whole grade went on this big field trip to the zoo. About 30 kids had planned it all out that we were just gonna smoke weed all day long. Some kids did mushrooms and other shit, but most of us just smoked weed. Anyway, we all got busted eventually, and since there was like 3 weeks left in school we got suspended until exams. Which meant I had to come home and tell my parents why I didn't have to go to school anymore. That sucked ass. Never been actually caught by them, though....

oh man i got burnt in grade 8 for blazing...that sucked

grade 9 same thing at school

then i got smart and gave it up and just drank alota beer they didn't mind the booze until I became a fucking drunk at 17 then I went edge....2 years later I'm so much better off

Originally posted by WhenOne

i got caught smoking herb a few times

drinking even more

but my parents were always cool about it

they just told me to be careful

now i smoke very very seldom

and drinking is maybe a once a week thing

Same thing here, my parents dont care so long as its natural .

I drink a whole lot and my parents know but they think its aight cauz im just enjoying my teen years and all. buddah is another story thing. my parents have found enuff roaches in the basement and asked me what they were about and i just said that i had some friends over and one of them smoked withough me knowing. i have used this lie 2 times. I really dont think its gonna work a 3rd time.

Guest unoprimero

the stories i could tell. i got caught so many times and just went back to doin the same old shit. if they only knew....

Re: first time i ever got caught...

Originally posted by willy.wonka

my mom and step dad was complaining about something and they asked me why are my eyes so red....i told them,"i was crying ok!"my stoned friend in the othe room started luaghing.

"i went to the beach"....lucky i live hawaii.....

Guest focus

america and its stupid war on drugs

for the record . . .

marijuana is not a drug.

drugs kill..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Guest serpent of the light

marijuana is not a drug? that is quite a bold statement to make. an idiotic one as well. i agree though, america's "war" on drugs is a fucking joke.

drugs are bad.

excuse me while i quote earth crisis, "from the core of my being comes this promise to myself that i won't break my honorbefore all. a one-way mission through life, i won't change my course. there's far too much to experience and accomplish to waste a precious second drunk or hazed. an effective revolutionairy through the clarity of mind that i've attained..."

Yeah I got home one evening and my dope was gone from its hiding place. So I went straight up to my dad and said "Give me my poxy drugs back. I paid for them, if you're going to keep them you ARE giving me the cash - or I'll do something nasty to your computers.............."

And I got my dope back. They've known I was a serious stoner since I was in high school, but I got damn good grades so they reallly couldn't bitch.........................

Guest eessee

i got caught htting a bong when i was getting head by an aunt of mine ............. i laughed and then got yelled at and the i gave a her a load ...:idea:

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by serpent of the light

excuse me while i quote earth crisis, "from the core of my being comes this promise to myself that i won't break my honorbefore all. a one-way mission through life, i won't change my course. there's far too much to experience and accomplish to waste a precious second drunk or hazed. an effective revolutionairy through the clarity of mind that i've attained..."

Idiot.

Archived