Doin' what it 'pose 2 do

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I heart fr8s is a joke.Beware of this cat poser ass,toy ass bitch.Those are probably not even his own flix.The bitch has probably never even been in a yard.It's bitches Like this That ruin this site.LIKE I SAID I HEART FR8S IS A JOKE.

My flix are the real deal,WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT THE ONES I EMAILED YOU?Nice photos send more.What does that tell you I got the real deal.You heard the man he is a toy.DON'T POST THOSE FR8S I EMAILED LIKE THEY'RE FLIX.I came on to this to get in contact with people who are down for the fr8 scene.With my bad luck I ran into this guy.Yes he helped.If you would've said I DON'T TRADE.I WOULD'VE NEVER WASTED MY TIME EMAILING YOU FLIX.Have a nice life

...Komik you seem to be a clown. I trade with many cats and establishing GOOD contacts takes time and TRUST...you are dropping comments all over the place in here stating the same thing about wanting to trade in many threads...take your time because you are a bit too hungry and you are getting me (others?) very suspicious...wanna trade ohhh ok, here is my home address................dumb ass.

It's even like that.I'm just letting people know I got tight flix.If I came on strong my bad.I know people aren't going to give you their address over this site.That's why I put my email to talk in private.Before you judge someone,check yourself.If you Think I'm a clown you got the wrong one.Like I said I came to this site to hook up with people into fr8s.So if it's clown your looking for then your ass to the circus.If You think my flix are a joke then drop your email and you can jude for yourself.I been In this gam probaly longer than you.If people want the real story JUST ASK ME.DON'T SPREAD RUMORS,LIKE WE ARE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL.LIKE I SAID IF YOU WANNA KNOW THE STORY JUST EMAIL ME AND ADD SOME FLIX IN THERE.So you can see on what level I trade.The email is There FEEL FREE TO ASK?????????S.Then you judge.Remember this not preschool IT'S 12OZ PROPHET

My flix are the real deal' date='WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT THE ONES I EMAILED YOU?Nice photos send more.What does that tell you I got the real deal.You heard the man he is a toy.DON'T POST THOSE FR8S I EMAILED LIKE THEY'RE FLIX.I came on to this to get in contact with people who are down for the fr8 scene.With my bad luck I ran into this guy.Yes he helped.If you would've said I DON'T TRADE.I WOULD'VE NEVER WASTED MY TIME EMAILING YOU FLIX.Have a nice life[/quote']

yeah you got some nice flicks i'm sure and the ones you e-mailed me was nice...I don't get why you started hated sayin ima toy and all this other shit but whatever good luck with the trading...