dogtown and Z-boys... and wassup dee38 i saw yo booty it was pretty...

Guest whydontyudie

Guest whydontyudie

anyway d000ds, i saw dogtown and z-boys last nihgt it was dope and very informing especially if yousa skateboard enthusiast, or surfer. anyhoooooooooo go pick it up at yo local blockbuster.

it really puts together the beginings of commercialized skateboarding for you man.

later and shout outs to...

tease

mang

regulator

dee38

and death to...

melt

platapie

and all you other haters

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my thoughts on dogto1. it justifies skateboarding as a "mid-life crisis" activity, which means that you're going to see many more old dudes on sector nine planks than you're going to want to, not to mention more nyu students skating to and from their internships on skateboarding, thinking that just because that was how they skated in 78, that they're legit.

2. it's not like what happened in venice then wasn't happening all over the country, we don't need to hear eight diffferent interviews from cali beach bum burn-outs telling us how on the forefront they were.

3. tony alva when was the last time you or one of your boys listed him as one of your favorite skaters. oh, and dude is definitely an egomaniac. if you've been skating long enough to remember the alva team, then perhaps you'll remember new school, what alva turned into, and that would lead us to atm click, and then just atm. killer legacy, dude. he says "there would be no x-games if it wasn't for us" like it's a good thing.

4, why the f**k is the dog town cross spray painted on st marks?

5. when was the last time you skated a pool?

6. owl's head doesn't count.

7. it's a glorified commercial for vans.

8. "i'm not a skateboarder, but i play one in the movies"--sean penn

9. the editing sucked. if you've ever watched one of stacy peralta's old videos, you'd see how talented he really was. this hunk of crap looks like a 'behind the music' or 'true hollywood story' reject

10. let's face it, people, it has nothing to do with us. most of us grew up influenced by the next two generations of skaters, and it's a little embarrassing in a way to see where we came from. let me end by putting it this way, if some film crew interviewed you and your friends about your little skate scene that you guys had growing up, not that it would still be worth watching, but i'm sure that it would be much more interesting than theirs. i just think it's funny that the people who liked that movie the most are the ones who don't skate anymore.

think about it.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by whydontyudie

]

and death to...

melt

platapie

and all you other haters

im a hater of the pure and utter waste of space that is you. your sucha dip shit.

Guest platapie

im so silly i knew i must have hated you in apast life or just a past name. fuck you lord kaos, blink atx i just thaugh twe had gotten rid of you and here you come back liek a roach, fuck you........

Archived