Dogs Make the Best Vaccums

Gunm

Ha ha ha, are you too lazy to sweep shit up around your house? Especially the kitchen?

I'm taking care of a friends pug at the momnet and this little fucker has swept the kitchen floor free of every last food scrap, crumb and random bitsr. It was hella dirty yesterday and now it's soooooo clean. OOoooo, MERO level cleanliness.

I swear, dogs are the best when it comes to ditching a piece of crappy food or lapping up some spilled soda you're too lazy to wipe up. This pug straight cleaned the fuck out of the floor this morning when i dropped some eggs off of my plate. It was like nothing ever spilled

Dogs are great because at barbeques you can feed them all sorts of scraps that won't end up ditched in your bushes n shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dogs eat anything.

Sick little bastards they are.

But who can hate em.

Originally posted by hopeizm+May 11 2005, 09:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hopeizm - May 11 2005, 09:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>There was this one time at bandcamp, and this guy had this peanut butter and this dog........

[/b]

Eww, i've heard this one. Doesn't it up with a 'Peanut Roast Rover' dinner? You sicken me.... :yuck:

<!--QuoteBegin-ARCEL@May 11 2005, 06:13 AM

dogs really like food.

Tru dat. Humans are quite partial to it as well.

Or so i've heard.