Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dogs Make the Best Vaccums

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, May 11, 2005.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Ha ha ha, are you too lazy to sweep shit up around your house? Especially the kitchen?

I'm taking care of a friends pug at the momnet and this little fucker has swept the kitchen floor free of every last food scrap, crumb and random bitsr. It was hella dirty yesterday and now it's soooooo clean. OOoooo, MERO level cleanliness.

I swear, dogs are the best when it comes to ditching a piece of crappy food or lapping up some spilled soda you're too lazy to wipe up. This pug straight cleaned the fuck out of the floor this morning when i dropped some eggs off of my plate. It was like nothing ever spilled

Dogs are great because at barbeques you can feed them all sorts of scraps that won't end up ditched in your bushes n shit.

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, only problem is they're not toilet trained.

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

yup, the resident dog cleans up floorfood. today i was eating this cookie, but it sucked, so i gave it to him. dogs really like food.

4. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

dogs get diarrhea too

5. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Spread the peanut butter on them.

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

7. hopeizm

hopeizm Member

There was this one time at bandcamp, and this guy had this peanut butter and this dog........

8. caffeine

caffeine Member

Dogs eat anything.
    Sick little bastards they are.

But who can hate em.

9. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

my childhood dog died because he ate nothing but cooked food and table scraps

10. CamAlmighty

CamAlmighty Senior Member

Eww, i've heard this one. Doesn't it up with a 'Peanut Roast Rover' dinner? You sicken me.... :yuck:

<!--QuoteBegin-ARCEL
    @May 11 2005, 06:13 AM
    dogs really like food.
    [post=3950091]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Tru dat. Humans are quite partial to it as well.

Or so i've heard.

11. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

Peanut. Butter. Nuts.

12. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

vaccum cleaners dont get excited and knock red wine all over your beige couch.....

13. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

dogs also tend to puke everywhere after you're done feeding them all of that table food.. then YOU have a mess to clean up.

14. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

what? no way
    dogs are all about eating their own puke, other dogs puke, even cat puke

15. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

a hungry one he is..but never does he get too full.