dog rape.

cloner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"The vet told me she had a little blood in her urine and that she was bleeding inside."

HAHAHAHAHA!!! YO THAT REMINDS ME OF THE SHIT IN THE CHAPPELLES SHOW RICK JAMES SKIT WHERE HE SAID "I THINK IM BLEEDIN INSIDE MY CHEST" ...BUT TO GET BACK ON TOPIC, THIS NIGGA IS A STRAIGHT FUCKING WEIRDO. HOW YOU RAPE A NIGGAS DOG WHILE THE NIGGAS IS ON THE PORCH DRINKIN COUNTRY TIME LEMONADE? FUCKIN COUNTRY ASS WHITE GUYS ARE CRAZY B...ALSO, HOW THE FUCK YOU RAPE A DOG, PERIOD? THIS NIGGA NEEDS TO GET DONE UP BY A MAKEUP ARTIST AND SENT TO RIKERS TO GET DEODORANTS SHOVED IN HIS ASSHOLE AND GET TRIZZED BY A BUNCH OF NIGGAS WHO DO 2000 CHINUPS FOR BREAKFAST. NO SYMPATHY FOR NIGGAS IN 2G5 YO. WORD UP.

MERO

WHEN YOU HEAR DAT...

NIGGA ITS ON!

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Jun 17 2005, 04:08 PM

It's kind of wierd how this article is like, "THIS DUDE RAPED A DOG! Oh, and also two pre-pubescent girls."

YEAH I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT...THATS LIKE ME ROBBING A BANK AND GET A SUMMONS BUT DOING 25 YEARS FOR DRINKING IN FRONT OF THE P'S.

MEROOOOOEEEEEE

HEAVY LINKS NIGGA

"The dog's owner Sylvia Jones says, "At first when it happened, I couldn't eat or sleep every morning I'm waking up thinking Princess is there but she's not.

Princess's little dog house is empty now."

-----------------------------------------------

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

-------------------------------------------------

"The Jones family says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore.""

------------------------------------------------

WOW. THIS KID IS 17. HIS LIFE IS RUINED FOREVER. THINK ABOUT IT. THE KID THAT RAPED A FUCKING DOG (AND MADE IT DIE) AND A 3 YEAR OLD AND A 13 YEAR OLD. KID MIGHT AS WELL JUST SHOOT HIMSELF. AND IM TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE IM SO CONFUSED/ANGRY. GRRR. GROSS THOUGH. YUCKIE,

Guest imported_El Mamerro

That dog looks like it could fuck someone up pretty bad. Insane it went through it without fighting back.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@Jun 17 2005, 05:47 PM

"The dog's owner Sylvia Jones says, "At first when it happened, I couldn't eat or sleep every morning I'm waking up thinking Princess is there but she's not.

Princess's little dog house is empty now."

-----------------------------------------------

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

-------------------------------------------------

"The Jones family says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore.""

------------------------------------------------

WOW. THIS KID IS 17. HIS LIFE IS RUINED FOREVER. THINK ABOUT IT. THE KID THAT RAPED A FUCKING DOG (AND MADE IT DIE) AND A 3 YEAR OLD AND A 13 YEAR OLD. KID MIGHT AS WELL JUST SHOOT HIMSELF. AND IM TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE IM SO CONFUSED/ANGRY. GRRR. GROSS THOUGH. YUCKIE,

Well if you even have the thought of fucking a dog go through your mind..i wouldnt think theres much of your life to be ruined..he deserves to be killed.no questions asked.