Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dog rape.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by cloner, Jun 17, 2005.

1. cloner

cloner Senior Member

2. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

the pederast mustache certainly suits him.

3. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

what a fucking idiot.

someone should stab him. actually nevermind, the boys in jail will have a "fun" time with this kid.

4. cloner

cloner Senior Member

yeah..he fucked a dog.

edit: and it died.

edit edit: rip princess

[​IMG]

5. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

****EDITED
    sorry for that post I didn't read the article. I just assumed that it was a link not to be clicked on durring work.

the sick fuck was most likely molested himself.

6. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

that's terrible. humans suck. I hate hearing stories like this.

7. saraday

saraday Senior Member

i think i'm going to be fucking sick.

8. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

this is what makes me want to go out and just kill some people..what the fuck is wrong with you to the point where you need to fuck a dog..

9. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

"The vet told me she had a little blood in her urine and that she was bleeding inside."

HAHAHAHAHA!!! YO THAT REMINDS ME OF THE SHIT IN THE CHAPPELLES SHOW RICK JAMES SKIT WHERE HE SAID "I THINK IM BLEEDIN INSIDE MY CHEST" ...BUT TO GET BACK ON TOPIC, THIS NIGGA IS A STRAIGHT FUCKING WEIRDO. HOW YOU RAPE A NIGGAS DOG WHILE THE NIGGAS IS ON THE PORCH DRINKIN COUNTRY TIME LEMONADE? FUCKIN COUNTRY ASS WHITE GUYS ARE CRAZY B...ALSO, HOW THE FUCK YOU RAPE A DOG, PERIOD? THIS NIGGA NEEDS TO GET DONE UP BY A MAKEUP ARTIST AND SENT TO RIKERS TO GET DEODORANTS SHOVED IN HIS ASSHOLE AND GET TRIZZED BY A BUNCH OF NIGGAS WHO DO 2000 CHINUPS FOR BREAKFAST. NO SYMPATHY FOR NIGGAS IN 2G5 YO. WORD UP.

MERO
    WHEN YOU HEAR DAT...
    NIGGA ITS ON!

10. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

It's kind of wierd how this article is like, "THIS DUDE RAPED A DOG! Oh, and also two pre-pubescent girls."

11. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

YEAH I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT...THATS LIKE ME ROBBING A BANK AND GET A SUMMONS BUT DOING 25 YEARS FOR DRINKING IN FRONT OF THE P'S.

MEROOOOOEEEEEE
    HEAVY LINKS NIGGA

12. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

He is seriously screwed in the head, what the fuck do you say when your neighbor catches you fucking their dog?
    wow, his ass is going to get torn up!

form this * to this O

*no homo*

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

when i popped onto the main forum page i saw the following in the last post info

in: dog rape
    by: MEROJUANA

that unfortunately was much funnier than this actual thread....too bad

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

wow. imagine how his parents feel....

15. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

"The dog's owner Sylvia Jones says, "At first when it happened, I couldn't eat or sleep every morning I'm waking up thinking Princess is there but she's not.

Princess's little dog house is empty now."

-----------------------------------------------

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

-------------------------------------------------

"The Jones family says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore.""

------------------------------------------------

WOW. THIS KID IS 17. HIS LIFE IS RUINED FOREVER. THINK ABOUT IT. THE KID THAT RAPED A FUCKING DOG (AND MADE IT DIE) AND A 3 YEAR OLD AND A 13 YEAR OLD. KID MIGHT AS WELL JUST SHOOT HIMSELF. AND IM TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE IM SO CONFUSED/ANGRY. GRRR. GROSS THOUGH. YUCKIE,