Dog Rape Goes Astray: WTF?????

Daze One Million

Dog rape attempt goes astray

From correspondents in Bangkok

February 4, 2004

A THAI man was mauled when he drunkenly tried to rape a dog which fiercely resisted his advances, news reports said yesterday.

Police in Samut Prakan province, on Bangkok's southeastern fringes, told the Thai Rath newspaper that Toryip Rawang, 33, had been drinking heavily with friends before Monday's incident.

Toryip was questioned by police after residents of the area notified local authorities when they saw the bloodied man walking along a road.

He told police he noticed a brown female stray dog wagging its tail and "acting sexy" and pulled it into some tall grass by the roadside.

But the dog resisted, biting him on his face, chest and arms before he gave up his attempt and tried to stagger home.

Under further questioning Toryip admitted to previously raping three dogs while he was under the influence of alcohol.

He told police he always became aroused when he drank heavily but did not have enough money to pay a prostitute.

Police said Toryip had been given a rabies shot and was not charged with a crime, but he had fled his home in an apparent effort to avoid public ridicule.

AAP

you can check out the site i got it from here

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Daze One Million

He told police he always became aroused when he drank heavily but did not have enough money to pay a prostitute.

You gotta be one poor motherfucker if you cant afford a prostitute in Bangkok. Wonk.

:lol: oh shit tease and [no one] are some funny dudes....could be that im tired and at work

i hope its that and that you havent turned into a complete fucking moron.

fuck you assholes! go get some gay friends you homophobic dicks. you dudes are ignorant as shit. go to thailand.

Toryip admitted to previously raping three dogs while he was under the influence of alcohol.

wow. maybe i'm just getting bad shit, but i've never been fucked up enough to think that raping a dog was a good idea.

and by the way, When, i'll thank you to leave the ancient thai tradition of dog fucking out of this. you know not of what you speak. have some respect for other cultures.

:lol:

Archived