Dog First aid...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

So i was chilling at my girl's place and i get a call, its my mom telling me she took my dog for a walk and while at the park another dog with his owner comes by. Mom holds the dog and 'dude' sais that his dog is cool and that its ok. So the two dogs move to the classic 'snif meeting', suddenly the litlle bastard starts barking at my dog, she replies and they get into a 2 sec fight, mom takes my dog away and goes believing that nothing happened, my dog didnt cry, scream or anything of that type. She gets in the elevator and she notices blood on the floor.

Turns up my dog has two cuts, one on the leg and one on the neck.

I drive back home open the door and she's waiting for me jumping around and being happy that i'm back. The cuts are so big and deep that its not even funny. The thing that we refer to as 'skin' is totally off, and its so deep that its actually a piece of flesh missing. I go out to find a drug store (note that its sunday 1am) i finally find one, return back and take care of those cuts until tomorow morning when i'll take her to the vet.

I'm preety sure there will be stiches and long hours of dogsitting.

At first i thought that i'll keep an eye on the park and when i spot that dog i'll fucking kick him in the head so hard that he'll meet his tail a thousand times as he spins around, actually that could be the last picture of his life. Then i realised that the dog isnt the one to blame so i'm now focused on the owner.

I'm sure that he's the cop type that considers his dog an extension of his self, a gathering of his badassism. He takes pleasure when his dog attacks other dogs, the motherfucker might as well be having homosexual beatiallity relations with his dog.

Now i maybe joking but the fact is that my dog is now lying in my bed crying, and if i find that motherfucker, i'm gonna break his head and hang him on the park with the leash,

you know the leather and spikes one....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My dog ate a lamb bone and a big chunk of it got stuck in his ass. All he could do was shit little drops of blood for like a week. He got all sick and depressed and looked in pain. We had to put diapers on him because he would start doing it in the house, just trying so hard to have a nice shit. Poor guy. What a relief when that was over. Stressfull......

Guest BROWNer

i'm confused...

your dog got thrashed by a little mutt?

or were they the same size??

what kind of dogs are we talkin' here?

about the owner....

i think you have every right to scream in

his face. i'm not the biggest dog lover, and

i've had a certain amount of fear since

childhood....some owners just don't give a

fuck what their dog does...like.....buddy....

i don't want your dog sprinting at me full stride,

teeth bared, barking viciously thanks....

and dog shit.....i hate dog shit.....especially

when its reall mushy cuz its been there for a week

in the rain and you step right into it with your flipflops on

and a bit of it squishs up the side and tweaks your skin...

and i really hate when it gets smushed into your bike tread,

then you ride down a hill real fast and it flings out at high

velocity into your face........

and...whats with this trend of wannabe tough hiphoppers owning

even tougher looking pitbulls? i see them around all the time....

Guest imported_Tesseract

Brown, i'm all the way anti dogshit,

Thats why my dog doesnt shit outdoors most of the time, if she does though, be sure that i wont pick it up:D

My dog is a pointer, i dont know if you're familiar with that race but its kinda big, tall sounds better.

I havent seen the other dog but i understood that he was smaller.

My dog isnt a guard and definatelly not trained as one, she's grown up in a house where lots of people come and go and 'friendly' is the proper word to describe her.

To answer the question think of dogs as kids, a small kid with a badass attitude can easily beat a kid thats not in to fighting at all, no matter size.

Especially when we're talking about a surprise beatdown.

Chances are that the big kid will eventually kick the shit out of the other kid after taking the first couple of pounches. If he has a chance to continue that is.

that blows... i'll tell you what I know though... if it's been too long since gettin mauled most places won't try to stitch it, but depending on how long it's been, they may be able to cut away dying skin and stitch it... on the upside, you know all that extra skin dogs have around their necks? that means there's lots of skin to get rid of, so they can still attach the two sides... i'll hope for the best for the dog...

as for the other guy and his dog... talk to the guy... sit in the park every day if you need to. maybe the guy ends up needing an ass kicking... please don't touch the dog though, guy can defend himself, dog can't... not to mention that a simple fight maybe ends up with an arrest and a slap on the wrist, while kicking the shit out of the dog can get you stuck with cruelty to an animal, and the owner doesn't need to be the one to call you on it, anyone who sees it can...

good luck with your dog and the guy...

i share the blood lust, dogs are like retarded homies, if another human, or another dog, tries to attack mine... fuck that, lessons will be taught...

I'm not saying dogs (or retarted homies) aren't smart, just that they may not understand certain situations that life presents them with...

ha... my buddy has a retarded ferret... instead of walking with his body in a straight line, it's constantly curved... it bumps into things too... it's real nice though... i'm gonna tell my friend he should call the ferret homie now

by the way, i'm all for kicking the guys ass, if the need arises, i just don't believe any one should be hittin a dog, or any animal for that matter... if the dog is currently trying to attack you or your dog right now, fuck yeah... i still have the scars i recieved shortly before stabbing a labradour... but if it's after the fact, then the dog has no clue why it's happening... how would you like it if someone you'd never seen before came up to you and started kicking your ass, without even saying why?

i'm probably just a loser... i break up, and get involved in fights all the time becuz of my job, but i can't even handle road kill, let alone seeing an animal get beat... i dunno, just my thoughts on the matter...

Originally posted by Smart

ricky left the ferret in it's cage, without a weight on the gate.... and a couple microdots under his matress.... when we got back from tour 3 weeks later, we met the meanest ferret ever, I swear, it thought it was a mongoose

i had a friend who was breeding rats... a couple of them got into her stash of acid, and eventually, just to see what would happen, she bred these ones... not only did their litter not have hair, they didn't have assholes! she took them in and had them put to sleep after one of them exploded...

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

that blows... i'll tell you what I know though... if it's been too long since gettin mauled most places won't try to stitch it, but depending on how long it's been, they may be able to cut away dying skin and stitch it... on the upside, you know all that extra skin dogs have around their necks? that means there's lots of skin to get rid of, so they can still attach the two sides... i'll hope for the best for the dog...

Yes, thats pretty much what happened one hour ago, wasnt the best thing to see first thing in the morning but anyway, while dog was in pain the fuckin vet was amazed with my calmness on the view of blood, cutting, needling, stiching....neeedless to say i was about to puke on his face.

Anyway, 3 stitches for the neck, 2 stiches for the leg and a fucking collar so whe wont rip the stiches apart.

That collar maybe the worst part for her.

Vinyl and smart are on, i dont intend to hit the dog or anything. He's what he's trained to be and carries no knowledge.

Today, i'll keep an eye on the park for the owner.

I aint thinking about smashing his head to much, although i wish he gives me a good reason to do so.

I just want to make sure that a) i wont see him or his dog around, i'm pretty sure that dog had attacked other dogs in the past. B) he'll pay everysingle $ i payed for treatment c) His public humilatiation in the worst scale...

There are many ways i can achieve those, i just wish he'll give me ground to do it in the worst way i can.

come on never hit animals, not unless they are threatening to seriously hurt you. i never saw what happened, but animals are unpredictable things. my dog is fine with most dogs but sometimes he gets in fights, i dont want him too and i wouldn't be too keen on getting my head kicked in over it.

Archived