Dog fights...

!CEBERG

So I was reading Readers Digest about dog fights an everything and it kinda intrigued me.

I don't support this shit an I wouldn't never be caught at a match cause I think it's fucked up, but none the less I can't lie, it interests me a little.

Anyways here's a site I found on all types of shit. I'm bringing this up cause I can't just link the pictures, and I figured it'd make for an interesting conversation..

Anyways here's the link...

http://www.geocities.com/keepemscratchin/

Some of those dogs a fuckin built like machines. There's this dog there named virgil who is a grand champion an probably could bench press more then me and will give me nightmares for the next three days.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The holy trinity is rotten

All the saints are slain

Religion is forgotten

To the winged demon-lord we pray

We will rule -

If not now, than in eternity

Maybe you win in this world

But the universe of black divine

Remains immortal

Get one of us in this reality

We sacrifice hundrets of yours

In our true reality -

Hell

The dark age is our aim

To rule of mankind

This worthless brainless piece of shit

That remained of gods ridiculous creation

Our unit shows the sign of Satan

The master in black

Obey or be obliterated

^^^ wow, that dogs pretty convincing...

vinyl, yea I guess it'll be up in an hour again...

This is like if I see a picture of like a dead guy or some shit, like I don't wanna look, but I gotta check it out, I actually found a place that breeds that dog virgil up there with other champions and sells em for like 600 bucks.

My brother has 2 AmStaffs aka American Staffordshire Terriers aka Pitbulls. Nice dogs if they are trained right. Any sort of rough play with his 2 pups would make a switch flip in their heads and it would become a life or death thing for these mutts.

His fence is almost 6 feet tall and if you look over it your nose will get bit off by a dog that only reaches your knee. These things are pure muscle. Even with a chew toy, they would not let you pull it out of their mouth. You could do curls with the fuckin' dog attached to his toy. When their mouth snaps shut it sounds like a croc on The Crocodile Hunter. you know, that hollow thud/snap sound?

They were playing around one afternoon while me and broski were chilling out and all of a sudden we hear them start to fight. Thats no big deal until we hear an ungodly yelp. The smaller of the two had taken a chunk out of the bigger dogs lip. When we got outside it was chewing on the chunk of lip the it just bit off.

http://members.tripod.com/~KlineAntiqueTractors/MAX1.jpg'>

" I'll eat your lip, fool"

wow I read some fucked up shit, I like doggies, and believe it or not after my little educational experience, I believe I appreceate my dog more.

He's 15-16 years old, was named after Bucky Laseck (so you know the dogs old), I'm not sure how you spell his name, only hase about 10 teeth in his mouth cause the rest got infected, and is as healthy as a 7 year old.

The dog should have been dead 3 years ago and still outruns me (an I'm quick) and his ups are around 3 feet, which is decent considering hes only like 2 feet tall.

The real nice fighting dogs besides the ever present pit bull are canis prescas (I think commonly just known as Prescas). They get to be about 150 to 185 pounds, and are more aggressive then pit bulls. They're used in italy to slaughter bulls, they latch on to the soft part of the bull's face and pull it to the ground where the matador can slay it. Crazy.

Originally posted by Fugazi

(I think commonly just known as Prescas). They get to be about 150 to 185 pounds, and are more aggressive then pit bulls. Crazy.

150 to 185? Holy shit! I had a Rottweiller that was 135 before he died and he was a huge dog. These Presca dogs must be massive.

I would never fight my dogs but I would get a hybrid and work it out untill it got jacked an real healthy.

I'd like a link to more information on those prescas or whatever I couldn't find anything.

A friend in NC has a half breed, it's half wolf, half some sort of husky or some shit. It's fucking huge and when it stands up on it's back feet it'll put his paws on your shoulders an just look at you eye to eye like he's about to start swingin or some shit.

It's still got some wolf tendacies and can be a bitch most of the time, but the dogs cool as fuck, you can see the wolf in it's face.

Originally posted by !CEBERG

It's fucking huge and when it stands up on it's back feet it'll put his paws on your shoulders an just look at you eye to eye like he's about to start swingin or some shit.

My Rottie was like this^^ . When you sit on the couch he could almost look you in the eye. Except that Rottweillers are the friendliest dogs ever.

Originally posted by effyoo

My Rottie was like this^^ . When you sit on the couch he could almost look you in the eye. Except that Rottweillers are the friendliest dogs ever.

My cousin had a rott that weighed in at a buck 50 an it's toungue was the size of my hand. It licked my face when I was younger and it slapped the shit out of me. The side of my face was all red and shit, and it made a smacking sound. My eye was all fucked up.

That was the same day I tried staring it down an it snapped at me so close I got slobber all over my face. We used to play hide-n-go seek at his house, and I would just crawl into the huge doghouse and sit there with this beast like "yea boy, no ones fuckin with me in here" an I'd just sit there. Sometimes I'd go in there an my cousin would be hiding in there already.

We used to put on thick snow gloves and box it, it was the coolest fuckin rott I ever met in my life. When it was a pup (at the neighbors) they we're breeding a litter, an they let me hold otto when he was a youngin an i was like 10.

The owner went inside, and I dropped otto an he fell on his ass, his mother who was fucking huge, was like "OH HELL NO YOU AIN'T JUST DROP MY MOTHAFUCKIN SON"

I almost shit my pants when the dog took off after me an I hopped the fence an my cousin tackled that bitch when she went to jump over the fence after.

I started crying and shit.

The like 3 weeks later my uncle got a new dog and at a family picni I was playin with it, and it fuckin started fightin me, it was small so I was shook but not like when that full grown rott almost fucked me up, anyways I was wrestlin with it in the back yard like "get this fuckin dog off me" an it all bit my face up, an I finally got free an was walkin around with a bloody face an shit, everyone goin "what happened?" like they didn't hear me fightin with that shit for like 7 minutes behind the pool.

one more story...

long story short...

My neighbor had a pit that was kinda grimey, it was in shape but they didn't take care of it. Anyways my boy spent the night instead of going home an passed out on my floor, since it was summertime, I left the windows open.

I woke up at like 8:30 in the morning cause I heard people yelling...

So I look out my window an some shit musta went down or whatever but there were a couple cruisers out the front of the house, an some cop in the yard. Suddenly the pitbull sticks it's head out the front door like "the fuck you think your doin?" An the owner let him out...

He bolted at the cop an the cop was goin "GET THE DOG IN THE FUCKIN HOUSE GET THE DOG IN THE FUCKIN HOUSE BLAH BLAH BLAH"

So everyones yelling, I'm like "what the fuck?" an the dog sprints at the cop, the cop already had his gun drawn an popped off like 3 times, he hit the dog atleast twice. The dog turned around all screaming and shit and ran around to the back yard where it died and shit.

I was like "oh shit, that was kinda crazy" and my boys all half asleep goin "tell em to shut the fuck up goddamn"

I told him the cop just murked their dog he woke up and we drank orange juice.

my friend and i have dog fights, but its kind of different. my friend and his dog will get locked in a small area and he'll just start punching the dog in the face until it attacks him (its a pretty big fucking doberman so its a fair fight id say...) so yeah, the dogll attack him and bite his head and shit and hell just keep slapping the dog and shit until he cant take the bites to his skull any more.

i also drive out to the countryside at 2am and look for deer to fight. you think im lying, but i can assure you im not. they all congregate on the side of the road and shit and have fucking deer tea parties and we stop the car and chase them and try to fist fight them. deer are fucking nuts and they have horns. so its scary, but we usually win when i jump on its back and hold its horns while my deer fighting partner punches the deer in the face until its knocked out. then we slap stickers on it and leave to find another challenger.

i have a few flicks to prove it. unfortunately, theyre post-knockout flicks. i want to get an action flick of my friend fighting it while i jump on its back to hold its horns. but we need another person to take flicks. oh well.

Originally posted by FluffeR

Fuck that, Im not reading all that shit, but did you say you were reading Readers Digest? hahahahah, yo thats GAY!!

oh shit sorry gangsta, my fault, I didn't know you were a internet thug, I woulda never brought it up, it's just hard to tell whose thugged out on an internet forum and who isn't you fuckin nerd

slowly... step... away... from.... the... mouse... fluffer...

an yea i did read say that, i read all types of magazines when I'm takin shits, I read the staples furniture catalog the other day, WHAT WHAT?

My cousin had a rott that weighed in at a buck 50 an it's toungue was the size of my hand. It licked my face when I was younger and it slapped the shit out of me.

Yeah, my dog was 140 (no joke) and only 2 years old so it still had a few months of grow left in him.

his mother who was fucking huge, was like "OH HELL NO YOU AIN'T JUST DROP MY MOTHAFUCKIN SON"

Rotties are a very pack oriented dog. German (their origin) aristocrats used to have them. The nannies would leave the family dog with the newborn baby for protection while they tended to something else.

Best guard dog ever.

effyoo, he got some disease, an he just died at like 7, out of no where, the vets still dunno what that shit was.

We used to have to put like a half a bottle of ketchup on his food, that's the only way he'd eat it.

I got a mixed dog that was so fuckin wierd, from some puerto ricans who didn't want it, it had the jaw muscles of a pit, like real thick, defined jaw line, and it had a rock solid grip, but it was all little and shit, it was all black and had a goatee.

I think they tried to breed something but fucked it, we used to have it wrestle my other dog playin around, and it would use it's ass and use its butt to back down my other dog, so my dog couldn't get at it's neck. It'd play with him facing backwards but lookin over his shoulder, if my dog came in to grab it or try an put it on its back, it'd move it's ass in between the two so he couldn't get at it, then he'd flip an snatch the dogs neck skin up real quick an it was just lay their like "you got me"

weirdest shit ever, it was a cool dog though.

willy i saw those things fight cobras and win like its cake, those shits are so quick.

Originally posted by FluffeR

Dog Fights are done best in Bushwick Brooklyn

nah those are fuckin corny streetfights.

out in iowa an shit is where they don't fuck around, some dude took home 85,000 dollars one night with his dogs. A dog like virgil up there?

You won't find that shit anywhere in new york, that shit is out in fields takin out fuckin deers an shit for practice.

The fights in new york is usually some dude who got an extra pit from his cousin an he thinks he's gonna go an just fight it like that. You have no idea how serious people are about this shit.

Guest willy.wonka

mongoose

a mongoose is like aweasle..they eat king cobras..brought to hawaii to kill the rat population..kinda of a mistake since rats come out at night and mongooses during the day.

Originally posted by !CEBERG

I think they tried to breed something but fucked it, we used to have it wrestle my other dog playin around, and it would use it's ass and use its butt to back down my other dog, so my dog couldn't get at it's neck. It'd play with him facing backwards but lookin over his shoulder, if my dog came in to grab it or try an put it on its back, it'd move it's ass in between the two so he couldn't get at it, then he'd flip an snatch the dogs neck skin up real quick an it was just lay their like "you got me"

hahaha

that sounds hilarious. The ass fighting dog.

Archived