does watching the loony tunes make you horny??

jah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jah

god damn the host of the loony tunes show over here in oz is HOT!!!!! shes a fuckin 10! i have a whole new reason to watch the loony tunes...

YEAH IM WITH YOU THERE JAH! She certainly is damn fine, they dont want her to host the show any more because she is too attractive and wears too skimpy clothes on a childrens TV show. I hope that they dont take her off the air, she's pretty.

Guest postaholic

you got problems... i bet you holler at middle school girls to huh?

"hey girl, wanna come over and watch some loony tunes?? ...your to old for that? girl please, youre only 12... PLEEEEEEEEASE 1 episode?"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH :lol:

Originally posted by jah

grandola, whyd you change your sig?? i cant remember what it said, but that shit was funny as hell. i think.....

Oh, and how is "education" supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine-making course and I forgot how to drive?

^

thanks yo. i really liked that one too. i'm just rotating with random quotes from the most thought provoking man of the 90s: Homer J. Simpson.

Originally posted by jah

god damn the host of the loony tunes show over here in oz is HOT!!!!! shes a fuckin 10! i have a whole new reason to watch the loony tunes...

HOLY CRAP

i know exactly what your talking about , i never fucking miss my cartoons anymore , god dam , that chick is A+ ....word to the cartoon network

Originally posted by jah

yo jah, the blonde girl ? ? ?

if it is the same one

she is fukn all time deffienent 11 out of 10 for her!

i come home from a hard day at the skool, to see her on my tv, oh yeah!

Re: Re: does watching the loony tunes make you horny??

Originally posted by krie

yo jah, the blonde girl ? ? ?

if it is the same one

she is fukn all time deffienent 11 out of 10 for her!

i come home from a hard day at the skool, to see her on my tv, oh yeah!

krie knows what the fuck im talkin bout....

Originally posted by avils

hope this works.. not her best but it's a start.

hbrisley2.jpg

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking hell. she is damn fit.

Originally posted by jah

good lookin out avils. her face doesnt even look that good in that picture though....

damn it dude, you're always hatin on something right... sheesh. if i wasnt at work i'd post up a fuckload. maybe when i get home i'll put the nude ones up.

oh yeah, good lookin out on that other ish.. very nice indeed ;)

Archived