Does the type of music you listen to,influence your style in in writing?

ET one

i asking this because i want your opinion on this.A couple of my boys listen to rock and their styles are a little similar and i listen to hip-hop and my style is no where near similar theres.Could the music you listen 2 change your style in any way?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

na most definately not it dont affect or develop a style, it does get you in different style of moods though and thats my word..i can listen 2 pennywise or any punk bad and fuckin just go out and get on my skateboard and destroy, then i can pop in some artifacts shit and just wanna sit and skecth for a while, then you just got that music that makes you think and you just fuckkin try 2 innovate!

i listen to mostly rap

some songs make me wanna sketch if there talkin about garffin and destroyin trains and shit like that i started sketchin tones more when i started listening to graff songs and watchin wild style [the gratest movie ever made]

Guest professor poopatronic

when did this become a thread to talk about what kind of music you like? theres already a billion of those in channel zero.

p.s. death metal is the shit

Guest serpent of the light

eh, i dont think my music really affects what i'm doing. i know i've done sketches where i try to make my letters similar to slayer and cradle of filth, but no, music doesn't directly affect my shiz

ps. black metal OWNS death metal (ignore the fact that my sn is a deicide reference)

ps. black metal OWNS death metal (ignore the fact that my sn is a deicide reference

Hhahah..Sorry but BLack Metal does not own Death Metal. I can only stand a few Black Metal Bands (Absu,Immortal,and Bathory.The rest suck). Black Metal are for the ones that are trying to be Super evil, yet just look like Kiss fans, and are the ones that arent talented enough to play Death Metal(accept the drummers.Alot of good BM Drummers) haha...

Once Upon THe Cross

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by Ibex Moon

ps. black metal OWNS death metal (ignore the fact that my sn is a deicide reference

Hhahah..Sorry but BLack Metal does not own Death Metal. I can only stand a few Black Metal Bands (Absu,Immortal,and Bathory.The rest suck). Black Metal are for the ones that are trying to be Super evil, yet just look like Kiss fans, and are the ones that arent talented enough to play Death Metal(accept the drummers.Alot of good BM Drummers) haha...

Once Upon THe Cross

what? firstly: death is less talented than black (excepting drums). death isn't a genre designed to show talent, its speed and power. both are fairly talented, but black is on a higher level in almost every case.

yeah, the makeup is funny sometimes, but they beat the living shit out of KISS. i could look in the face of any kiss member and laugh and make fun of them directly. however, if i were to look into the face of any member from gorgoroth or satyricon, i'd be fuckin respectin.

i'm not gonna argue which genre is better, its a matter of taste, but black metal is more talented

maybe

i dont think its the music so much as ur whole style and attitude in general. someone that listens to hiphop might have more of a funky street style than someone who listens to rock. when i sketch i come off different when im in different moods or states of mind. if im listenin to reggae my mood is different than if im knockin some beats so i dont think it affects it too much but to a certain degree.... yea

peace

Archived